New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    [QUOTE=Ceann Niño;3111089]
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ah, GL. Kung 2L engine, diesel yun na 2446cc displacement same as ours. Perhaps the 1900 you are pertaining to is the weight?
    Thanks sir! Yung 1900 is piston displacement as per OR.
    Monitor ko na muna sir if lumagpas ng 40%. If normally sir more than 40% na, my problem na ba?
    Diesel yung sayo no? If so, there is only one engine option and that is the 2.4L 2L. It is not uncommon for the OR to have erroneous vehicle data. I remember that we used to have a 2004 Accord 3.0V6 with an OR indicating 2.0L displacement and 4 cylinders. Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details

Typically, ayaw kong makitang umabot ng kalahati, since that usually means there is a problem. Depende na kung gaano sya kabilis umangat from there para malaman kung gaano ka lala ang problem.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GTi;3111095]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceann Niño View Post
    Diesel yung sayo no? If so, there is only one engine option and that is the 2.4L 2L. It is not uncommon for the OR to have erroneous vehicle data. I remember that we used to have a 2004 Accord 3.0V6 with an OR indicating 2.0L displacement and 4 cylinders. Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details

Typically, ayaw kong makitang umabot ng kalahati, since that usually means there is a problem. Depende na kung gaano sya kabilis umangat from there para malaman kung gaano ka lala ang problem.

I think so too sir error is with the OR. Observe ko muna sir behavior ng temp gauge. Thanks a lot.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

I think so too sir error is with the OR. Observe ko muna sir behavior ng temp gauge. Thanks a lot.
    Since you just got the car, and it is a 20 year old vehicle, I would suggest you have the radiator overhauled (pull down and thoroughly cleaned), especially if you suspect there to be an overheating problem. Check for any water or oil leaks from the hoses and seals. Make sure all consumables like fluids, filters and belts are still viable. If uncertain, replace them. And then start a service record to take note of all maintenance services done on the car. This will save you the ultimate hassle of having to call the towing service should the car break down in the middle of nowhere.

In my experience since this car has no computer box, walang limp mode, power cutoff at di nawawalan ng aircon kapag nagooverheat. So yung temp gauge lang ang indication hanggang sa makakakita ka na ng usok galing sa makina.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Since you just got the car, and it is a 20 year old vehicle, I would suggest you have the radiator overhauled (pull down and thoroughly cleaned), especially if you suspect there to be an overheating problem. Check for any water or oil leaks from the hoses and seals. Make sure all consumables like fluids, filters and belts are still viable. If uncertain, replace them. And then start a service record to take note of all maintenance services done on the car. This will save you the ultimate hassle of having to call the towing service should the car break down in the middle of nowhere.

In my experience since this car has no computer box, walang limp mode, power cutoff at di nawawalan ng aircon kapag nagooverheat. So yung temp gauge lang ang indication hanggang sa makakakita ka na ng usok galing sa makina.

personally, i find that temp gauge, more informative.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2019

Will note your suggestions sir. Salamat sa advise.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mga sir asked ko lang, any idea kung magkano ang average cost ng cleaning ng aircon?

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Baka mali nkalagay sa OR ko sir sa displacement. Big thanks sa info. Marami pa ako questions soon mga sir ha.
    You can also use the model codes listed in the chart and the model plate to verify what model trim your revo is/was

e.g LF80L-GRMNSM 1998-2002 GLX MT
    LF82L-GRMNSM 2003-2005 GLX MT

8. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    You can also use the model codes listed in the chart and the model plate to verify what model trim your revo is/was

e.g LF80L-GRMNSM 1998-2002 GLX MT
    LF82L-GRMNSM 2003-2005 GLX MT
    Thank u sir. I just compared the info on the plate with the chart. Mine is LF80L-GRMDSM. Sir GTi was right, GL xa as per the chart

9. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Mga sir, i wanna ask kung may standard pressure for our tires? Or best practice na tire pressure?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mga sir, i wanna ask kung may standard pressure for our tires? Or best practice na tire pressure?
    many owners' manuals have recommended tire sizes and pressures for the car.
    different car.. different tire size.. different pressure.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details