New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 131 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1358
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7
    #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "no such thing."
    if there were, car manufacturers would be swarming all over the gadget.
    kunsabagay, you have a point boss. at ang mamahal ng fuel saving devices na nakita ko. meron nag offer 12k! nasanay kasi ako sa dati namin car-honda city '01. sobrang tipid sa gas, yn lang ang cute di kasya mga balloon deliveried namin kaya ang upgrade sa mas malaki. sacrifice lang konti sa gas

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinchai View Post
    kunsabagay, you have a point boss. at ang mamahal ng fuel saving devices na nakita ko. meron nag offer 12k! nasanay kasi ako sa dati namin car-honda city '01. sobrang tipid sa gas, yn lang ang cute di kasya mga balloon deliveried namin kaya ang upgrade sa mas malaki. sacrifice lang konti sa gas
    I once drove a 1997 City for a couple of weeks. It got me around 9.5km/L city driving. Performance was also pretty good for a 1.3.

    Ok naman yung Revo if you plan and maximize your trips. It has twice the passenger capacity, and probably also cargo capacity of the City, so somewhat patas lang naman even if it consumes twice as much.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    20
    #1303
    Mga ka Revo hinigi lang ako opinion sa inyo, plano ko mag pa check ng pang ilalim since kasi nung ako na ang gumamit starting Nov 2015 never pa naipacheck ang mga pang ilalim chaka kaya naisip ko naipacheck dahil may "tog" sound sa right front kapag sagad ang manibela at coming from uneven surface.

    plano ko ipacheck:
    1. Shocks - Front and Rear
    2. Tie Rod
    3. Rack end
    4. Ball joint
    5. Upper and lower bushing

    baka meron pa kayo pwede isuggest and usually ba magkano bayad pag nag pacheck ng mga ganyan? tanong ko na rin ang recommended brand for replacement just in case na kailangn mag palit and lastly baka may recommended shop kayo na pwedeng pag patignan (south area - San Pedro; Binan; Sta. Rosa; Muntinlupa)


    Salamat ng marami

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,994
    #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-SR View Post
    Mga ka Revo hinigi lang ako opinion sa inyo, plano ko mag pa check ng pang ilalim since kasi nung ako na ang gumamit starting Nov 2015 never pa naipacheck ang mga pang ilalim chaka kaya naisip ko naipacheck dahil may "tog" sound sa right front kapag sagad ang manibela at coming from uneven surface.

    plano ko ipacheck:
    1. Shocks - Front and Rear
    2. Tie Rod
    3. Rack end
    4. Ball joint
    5. Upper and lower bushing

    baka meron pa kayo pwede isuggest and usually ba magkano bayad pag nag pacheck ng mga ganyan? tanong ko na rin ang recommended brand for replacement just in case na kailangn mag palit and lastly baka may recommended shop kayo na pwedeng pag patignan (south area - San Pedro; Binan; Sta. Rosa; Muntinlupa)


    Salamat ng marami
    you pretty much covered it.
    if there were other parts to be replaced, makikita yan pag nasa ilalim na ang taga-check.
    oem is nice. but i have had good results on my non-revo car using 555 (serious! as in, sardinas).

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    214
    #1305
    may naka pagtry na ba magpalit ng steering coupling sa revo nyo? baka kasi yun ang cause ng konting play sa steering?

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    20
    #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you pretty much covered it.
    if there were other parts to be replaced, makikita yan pag nasa ilalim na ang taga-check.
    oem is nice. but i have had good results on my non-revo car using 555 (serious! as in, sardinas).

    Salamat sir, familiar ako sa brand also KYB

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    #1307
    Hello all,

    Just bought a 2004 Revo GLX 1.8 EFI. Nice little car only 56k km.

    The radio is an Alpine CDM-7871R with am/fm/cd only

    I am going to plug a DIN cable in the back and use my phone on AUX, but.... how do I get the radio out? It sits in the radio slot deep and I don't think it has the little "pins" to release it. No worries, if possible I'll pull the dash and as long as I can reach behind the radio I can plug the cable.

    Before I start tearing the dash apart, anyone has suggestions which parts of the dash to take loose to get to the back of the radio?

    Cheers

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by TimVeer View Post
    Hello all,

    Just bought a 2004 Revo GLX 1.8 EFI. Nice little car only 56k km.

    The radio is an Alpine CDM-7871R with am/fm/cd only

    I am going to plug a DIN cable in the back and use my phone on AUX, but.... how do I get the radio out? It sits in the radio slot deep and I don't think it has the little "pins" to release it. No worries, if possible I'll pull the dash and as long as I can reach behind the radio I can plug the cable.

    Before I start tearing the dash apart, anyone has suggestions which parts of the dash to take loose to get to the back of the radio?

    Cheers
    There are no parts of the dash. The Revo dash is just one big piece. This is a pain because for everything beneath the dash that needs servicing, the whole thing has to be taken out. First the screws on the glove compartment, then the corners, and the middle, near the ashtray.

    If I were you though, I'd rather replace the head unit altogether. Preferably one with bluetooth. Very good investment.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    #1309
    Just saw this from an ad in FB Marketplace. Revo VX200 with a 1KZ engine swap! Must be a hoot to drive!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    935
    #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Just saw this from an ad in FB Marketplace. Revo VX200 with a 1KZ engine swap! Must be a hoot to drive!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Nung February pa nakapost yan hindi mabili.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details