New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Does anyone know how much is a clutch fan/fan clutch (?) for the revo? Had our aircon fixed, put freon, also put silicone oil, but now it's not cold again. Mechanic noticed before that previous mechanic put a some type of cloth ot rag inside. Just wondering how much damage this item would cost. Thank you

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    are you sure the clutch fan is the problem?
    by your story, it seems, something else is the problem.

how's the freon? baka may freon leak kayo?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Does anyone know how much is a clutch fan/fan clutch (?) for the revo? Had our aircon fixed, put freon, also put silicone oil, but now it's not cold again. Mechanic noticed before that previous mechanic put a some type of cloth ot rag inside. Just wondering how much damage this item would cost. Thank you

dr. d is right, you have other problem in your a/c system. in your story a rag was put inside the clutch fan, the intention of that mechanic was to make sure your fan is always engaged at the expense of efficiency, it means your fan spins the same with your engine rpm no matter what. Your A/C system should be pressure tested to find leaks...

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Had it fixed na. Culprit was the auxiliary fan and condenser (plus bracket). :/ No need to change clutch fan. Damage, with additional freon since it disappeared again, is 3500.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    good day mga ka-TROC, ask ko lng po kung may nkapgpalit npo sa inyo ng radiator? how much po brand new?

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    I guess it's just the bumper, grille and headlight and fenders. the hood, i'm not quite sure about it,

pero kung ie-evaluate ang presyo ng kada piece:

Toyota Revo Grille:
    *For Sport Runner Honeycomb Grille it cost 2000 - 2500php.(note:this is only fits for the 2001 and pre-2003 model/pre-refreshed revo)

Here's the sample:

*For Chrome Grille it cost also 2000 - 2500php, the same as honeycomb grille price

*For Plastic with Chrome/Metal Trim Grille cost 2000php only.

(but I guess this only fits for pre-2000 model or 1998 model)

HEADLIGHTS
    -you can check out at Blade, Concorde, Ace Hardware or Handyman for this, not quite sure about the price but last time I saw it was at a price of 600php, total cost 1200 for the pair of headlights. You can also check out at Banawe because it's more cheaper to buy parts kesa sa mall, I forgot the name of the store e (check ko ulit, dito kasi ako nakakuha ng spoiler ko nun for my GL revo and they also sell assorted auto parts like headlight, corner lamps, tailamps etc. for adventure, revo and crosswind)

HOOD and BUMPER.
    also at banawe look for the store which offer low prices for this stuff, sure marami kang makukuhaan nito dun, try mo din sa evangelista.

Magandang umaga mga sirs. Ask ko lang san ako makakahanap ng front bumper ng 2004 Revo Sr ko. Yung may guhit po. Nabunggo po kasi yung sakin. Surplus or rand new will so po. Thanks po sa makakasagot

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveexalta View Post
    Magandang umaga mga sirs. Ask ko lang san ako makakahanap ng front bumper ng 2004 Revo Sr ko. Yung may guhit po. Nabunggo po kasi yung sakin. Surplus or rand new will so po. Thanks po sa makakasagot
    punta kayong banawe in QC, or evangelista in makati.
    bring money. but i don't know how much it costs.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mga sir may differential gear oil ba ang 7K engine REVO-SR with matic tranny?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Meron bro. Since rear wheel drive ang sasakyan natin, meron syang differential. Check your manual for the oil specifications.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Salamat sa info, pa check ko next PMS ko.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    just sharing. i inquired with toyota bicutan re atf for our toyota revo glx 2000. they recommend the type 4. but as per owners manual, we should be using the dexron III. but according to them, they don't have that one anymore. so they're using the type 4. the attached photo was sent to us a day ago.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details