New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 121 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-SR View Post
    Mga sir help naman,

Early this morning biglang ayaw magstart ng Revo SR (matic) ko, gamit ko kahapon smooth running until kanina.

Initial observation is nawala yung cranking at parang wala kuryente na pumapasok. Kapag iniistart nawawala yung mga warning lights (parang namamatay). Bago pa battery mag 1yr palang this november (Motolite gold 2smf). Voltage nung battery is more than 12V (analog lang yung gamit ko mga 12.4V siguro) di ko nacheck during cranking.

Ano kaya prob? Thanks.
    See if you can jump start the car with another battery. Are the accessories working? Perhaps you can check the starter motor and/or the alternator.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Sana battery lang. pano ba majustify na dying na ang battery. Actually under warranty pa yung battery. Kung during cranking is bumaba ang voltage below (12V) will that qualify as dying and pwede pa warranty.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-SR View Post
    Sana battery lang. pano ba majustify na dying na ang battery. Actually under warranty pa yung battery. Kung during cranking is bumaba ang voltage below (12V) will that qualify as dying and pwede pa warranty.
    not necessarily, the battery voltage can go as low as 9 - 10 volts during cranking and should return above 12 volts after starting. you should also check connections and terminals, fuses for loose contacts

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi, can anyone share what oil they use for a 99 revo glx a/t gas? Thanks!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    any 15w40 mineral oil will work. shell mechanics probably know the total liters...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Hi, can anyone share what oil they use for a 99 revo glx a/t gas? Thanks!

I had a 98 GLX before, given the age, you won't go wrong with the 20W-50 grade. I've tried the Castrol GTX, and Valvoline XLD

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    I had a 98 GLX before, given the age, you won't go wrong with the 20W-50 grade. I've tried the Castrol GTX, and Valvoline XLD
    Got it. Thank you! And what about for atf dialysis?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Got it. Thank you! And what about for atf dialysis?

use original toyota type t-iv atf

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Does anyone know how much is a clutch fan/fan clutch (?) for the revo? Had our aircon fixed, put freon, also put silicone oil, but now it's not cold again. Mechanic noticed before that previous mechanic put a some type of cloth ot rag inside. Just wondering how much damage this item would cost. Thank you

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Does anyone know how much is a clutch fan/fan clutch (?) for the revo? Had our aircon fixed, put freon, also put silicone oil, but now it's not cold again. Mechanic noticed before that previous mechanic put a some type of cloth ot rag inside. Just wondering how much damage this item would cost. Thank you

i had mine replaced with a replacement clutch fan, its around 2k of price, works great, disengages when engine is cold and engages when hot helping the engine run more efficiently

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details