New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1464 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 13641414145414601461146214631464146514661467146814741514 ... LastLast
Results 14,631 to 14,640 of 15290
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    ang weird nito, natisod ko lang ..
    best fake daw LOL

6 Best Fake Bendix Brake Pads Reviewed and Rated in 221

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Baka fake nga na bendix nabili ko last time.
    After 6-8 months, ang ingay habang naka brake.
    Kaya hindi na ako bumili ng bendix dahil dun.
    Pero madaling kumapit brake, kaya lang ang ingay.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Thats the problem with famous brand they will copy it.... so lets see I might try the LKC (saw it in shopee) or probably advics for my next brake pad change.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    how do u know if its fake bendix? Usually it cost Php1k-1.2k front brake pads a pair.

sadly...sa mga nababasa ko na thread...nalalaman nalang nila na fake ang bendix if yung rotor nakakayod instead na mapudpod yung pad...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    sadly...sa mga nababasa ko na thread...nalalaman nalang nila na fake ang bendix if yung rotor nakakayod instead na mapudpod yung pad...
    That is what I heard too about bendix that it is harsh for rotor.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Article from Bridgestone: Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads | Bridgestone Tires

Emphasis mine:
    Metallic Brake Pads

The final type of brake pad is the semi-metallic brake pad, often referred to as just “metallic brake pad”. Metallic brake pads are comprised of anywhere between 30% and 70% metals including copper, iron, steel, or other composite alloys. These various metals are combined with graphite lubricant as well as other fillers to complete the brake bad. The metallic brake pad compounds that are available vary, with each offering their own advantages for different situations as diverse as daily commutes to track racing.

For many drivers, especially those who value high-performance, the choice between ceramic vs. metallic brake pads is easy. Performance-driven drivers prefer the metallic brake pads because they offer improved braking performance in a much wider range of temperatures and conditions. Because metals are such a good conductor of heat, they tend to be able to withstand more heat while simultaneously helping braking systems cool back down more quickly. They also don’t compress as much as organic brakes, meaning less pressure needs to be applied to the brake pedal to affect stopping ability.

However, there are some disadvantages to metallic brake pads. They tend to be noisier than ceramic or organic brake pads - meaning a louder ride - as well as more stressful for the brake system, adding more strain and wear on the brake rotors. As far as price goes, metallic brake pads tend to fall somewhere between organic and ceramic pads. They tend to produce more brake dust than the other two varieties as well.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    The coolant of toyota super life long coolant premix 50/50. Is this good for 40k only or 100k odo?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Thats the problem with famous brand they will copy it.... so lets see I might try the LKC (saw it in shopee) or probably advics for my next brake pad change.

I remember reading na may asbestos parin ang LKC. So better check muna if it's asbestos free

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    I remember reading na may asbestos parin ang LKC. So better check muna if it's asbestos free

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Okay i will check it with the seller..... that is the only brand I know lkc, bendix and a shop selling advics not unless I go with toyota genuine brake pads.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Toyota PH to launch refreshed 2021 Innova on Feb. 20

facelift 2nd gen innova soon to be launched.

200hp 1GD engine from fortuner/hilux?

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]