New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1462 of 1465 FirstFirst ... 13621412145214581459146014611462146314641465 LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,620 of 14643
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    101
    #14611
    thanks po uli sir dr. d mas mura lang po kasi 2nd hand po hehehe
    sa fog lights po kaya ano po bulb ang inilalagay ok lang po ba un tinatawag na 9500k

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,881
    #14612
    Quote Originally Posted by jovz View Post
    thanks po uli sir dr. d mas mura lang po kasi 2nd hand po hehehe
    sa fog lights po kaya ano po bulb ang inilalagay ok lang po ba un tinatawag na 9500k
    i'm not the right person to ask foglights.
    i'm not a fan.
    yung ibang tsikoteers diyan, chime in.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,734
    #14613
    Quote Originally Posted by jovz View Post
    thanks po uli sir dr. d mas mura lang po kasi 2nd hand po hehehe
    sa fog lights po kaya ano po bulb ang inilalagay ok lang po ba un tinatawag na 9500k
    The important thing is use the same wattage as to avoid burning the socket.... 9500k i believe is the color temperature of the bulb.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    186
    #14614
    Kanina nag paayos ako ng brake/clutch master cylinder kasi ang masyadong mahina brake at may mga times na lumulusot na. Repair kit lang ginamit ko Seiken. 1600 + 850 labor. Buti na lang walang tama yun mismong master cylinder kundi mapapamahal pa sa buong assembly (9500 un Seiken at 14k un Toyota mismo orig).

    Balik sa bago na ulit un preno. May subsob na pag nag sudden brake at ramdam na un kayod na gulong. Innova gas 145k km m/t.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,734
    #14615
    Quote Originally Posted by Louga View Post
    Kanina nag paayos ako ng brake/clutch master cylinder kasi ang masyadong mahina brake at may mga times na lumulusot na. Repair kit lang ginamit ko Seiken. 1600 + 850 labor. Buti na lang walang tama yun mismong master cylinder kundi mapapamahal pa sa buong assembly (9500 un Seiken at 14k un Toyota mismo orig).

    Balik sa bago na ulit un preno. May subsob na pag nag sudden brake at ramdam na un kayod na gulong. Innova gas 145k km m/t.
    But what are the signs isn't it you suspect first worn out brake pads?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,881
    #14616
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    But what are the signs isn't it you suspect first worn out brake pads?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    my opinion is,
    the breaks are as grippy as before, until the pads are so worn that metal starts pressing against metal, whereupon one hear$ that expen$ive $ound....
    somewhere along the way, one may hear the engineered "worn breakpad warning sound". but only experienced drivers hear it for what it is. and even then, the breaks may only be marginally less grippy.
    some car owners visually check the pads' thickness from time to time, and act accordingly.

    according to my experience,
    when my break masters fail,
    the loss of break power is almost instantaneous.

    according to chief mechanic google, suspect master cylinder problem "when the brakes act strangely", whatever that means.
    in my case, that meant loss of break power due to loss of break fluid in my non-innova vehicle. 'buti na lang, it occurred along a quiet road, and i was able to nurse-drive 'er to the auto parts store without incident. i used the handbreak to supplement break power. break masters were cheaper back then, and i opted to have the entire thing replaced.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 28th, 2021 at 11:47 AM.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,881
    #14617
    Quote Originally Posted by jovz View Post
    thanks po uli sir dr. d mas mura lang po kasi 2nd hand po hehehe
    no problem, sir!
    i buy second hand, as well.
    ... as long as we know how to evaluate 'em...

  8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    186
    #14618
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    But what are the signs isn't it you suspect first worn out brake pads?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sa case ko na inspect na namin yun pads (harap at likod) at makakapal pa ito. Nag pa bleed na din ako at nag pa rotor disk reface. Check lahat ng brake lines at wala man tagas. Yun lumulusot ay hindi madalas parang sumpong lang pero yun hina ng preno ay maramdaman mo na. Malayo yun stopping distance. Walang subsob kahit biglang apak. Parang slow motion matagal kapit.

    Noong kinalas yun master cylinder may tama na yun rubber at yun isang "ring" ng piston kaya don lumulusot ang brake fluid. Internal leakage ang nangyari.

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,734
    #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by Louga View Post
    Sa case ko na inspect na namin yun pads (harap at likod) at makakapal pa ito. Nag pa bleed na din ako at nag pa rotor disk reface. Check lahat ng brake lines at wala man tagas. Yun lumulusot ay hindi madalas parang sumpong lang pero yun hina ng preno ay maramdaman mo na. Malayo yun stopping distance. Walang subsob kahit biglang apak. Parang slow motion matagal kapit.

    Noong kinalas yun master cylinder may tama na yun rubber at yun isang "ring" ng piston kaya don lumulusot ang brake fluid. Internal leakage ang nangyari.
    Okay good thing you have it check immediately as it is dangerous. Mine too I have it aligned but have to replaced some under chassis prior to alignment.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,734
    #14620
    *Louga

    So your brake fluid is always empty so that will be one of the indications.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]