New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I got an E diesel manual, can you recommend a reputable shop that can install an alarm in an innova, that has a reasonable price. Toyota Ortigas charges P 8,500 for the casa installed alarm. thank you

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You're willing to void your warranty? Its because you will if you have an alarm or anything to do with electronics outside of the casa. ^_^
    Last edited by A_eyE; May 4th, 2005 at 12:02 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rmlopez
    ILD: yung sa akin G Variant M/T, pag purely city driving average consumption ko 7.5 km/li. pero last time na bumiyahe ako ng malayo at almost 80% e highways. 12.8 ang km/li ko.
    mas-matipid yung vvti vs yung D4D sa long drive?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *rafraf

i think it's depend on driving habits to achieve max consumption on your ride...

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    *rafraf

i think it's depend on driving habits to achieve max consumption on your ride...

WBR,
    I agree... but still, this really struck me

I'm a fan of the D4D Innova (next to my beloved Seth ) and already I'm at awe at the 170kph power, but I would also really like to see some testimonies of greater than 14km/l consumption... specially on long rides.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    I agree... but still, this really struck me

I'm a fan of the D4D Innova (next to my beloved Seth ) and already I'm at awe at the 170kph power, but I would also really like to see some testimonies of greater than 14km/l consumption... specially on long rides.
    Yes your right, i'm too always wanting to drive very fast when i'm at NLEX. cause the sheer beauty of the highway encourages me to step on gas full throttle always.. no bumps and no hitch whatsoever on that damn highway...

but if you drive within or up to 90 or 100kph and maintain it for the duration of your trip... i think you can get up to 14 Km/L consumption... but in my case i cant resist driving at that still slow speed cause 90% of the time i always drives here at manila only at max of 60kph.. sigh...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Good morning Innova Pips. Your right Sir Innova Boy, my playground is actually on highways and I seldom proceed to Manila except on Business Meetings and personal visit to my son. That consumption figures that I log yesterday is primarily 80% highway driving and I used Total Diesel Fuel. But on my next full tank, I will try also to use Petron to see how much milage would I squeeze from this brand.
    Can anybody help me where can I find a one stop shop (Shop Name) for our Innova like accessories and the likes because I don't like hooping from one shop to another just to find appropriate parts and accessories when spare time permit me while in Manila.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Mga Innova peeps, our unit has gone 5thou kms already...
    Bilis noh? Ginamit kv ng parents ko para mamasyal sa ilocos..
    nkakaillang balik na sila dun tas pasyal pa dito sa manila..
    we'll be having our %K PMS this week..

anu-ano ba ang iche-check at papalitan?
    cnabi kc sa akin wala muna change oil since fully synthetic ung ginamit nmin nung 1K PMS.

San branch kaya ok mgpa PMS?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    Mga Innova peeps, our unit has gone 5thou kms already...
    Bilis noh? Ginamit kv ng parents ko para mamasyal sa ilocos..
    nkakaillang balik na sila dun tas pasyal pa dito sa manila..
    we'll be having our %K PMS this week..

anu-ano ba ang iche-check at papalitan?
    cnabi kc sa akin wala muna change oil since fully synthetic ung ginamit nmin nung 1K PMS.

San branch kaya ok mgpa PMS?
    AFAIK, you should not use synthetic oils until after you reach 5,000 kms. Dapat alam ng casa to.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    mas-matipid yung vvti vs yung D4D sa long drive?

tama si innova boy marami pang ibang factors, driving habits is one.