New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 186 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    ...Of course, the 12km is quite plausible only if Toyota used a carrier all the way from the release of the unit from the factory in Thailand to the delivery to the dealer. And that of course, as we know, is definitely NOT the case for all Toyota vehicles in the Philippines.
    FWIW, the vehicles at the Toyota dealership in Dagupan are brought there by car carrier... i chanced upon them unloading a shipment once... ang sarap nga i-hijack nung carrier

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    FWIW, the vehicles at the Toyota dealership in Dagupan are brought there by car carrier... i chanced upon them unloading a shipment once... ang sarap nga i-hijack nung carrier
    That's good to hear! I wonder why Toyota does not make this a standard and permanent modus operandi for all the cars that gets shipped to all the dealers?

Heck, Honda ships all their cars in carriers.

In a very rare and remote case that Toyota Dagupan suddenly decides to drive their vehicles from the Toyota plant to their dealership, I can just imagine the look of surprise and shock of a new car owner when s/he picks up his/her new vehicle from the dealer. Grabe! From Laguna to Dagupan! Practically opposing ends. Di na kailangan i-break in yan! Of course, this will never occur as Mikey177 mentioned that Toyota Dagupan uses a carrrier.
    Last edited by number001; July 21st, 2005 at 10:50 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    It may be that the HiLuxes and Fortuners are picked-up from the port via vehicle carriers and delivered to the Metro Manila dealers (and all the other Luzon dealers) during the wee hours of the morning. That's the reason why we don't see them on the roads. It's the Innovas, which are assembled at the Sta. Rosa plant, that get driven to the Metro Manila dealers. Except maybe for provincial dealers... Mas matipid pa-gas ng isang carrier than to have several Innovas fueled up for a trip to Dagupan.
    Last edited by vicoyski; July 21st, 2005 at 11:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    The two different salesman from two different dealers (shaw and ortigas) told me that the Fortuners were driven from the plant. The units even had waterspots and dust on the wheel well to prove that it was really run from the factory. Didn't get to see the odometer.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Try to talk to Mr. Bong Joves, GM of Shaw & Ortigas... Both dealers are under his jurisdiction, as they are owned by the same proprietor. Most of the time, the sales people are unreliable when it comes to certain info (lalo na about price increases).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may pwede ba kayong i-recommend na shop para magpalinis ng gasgas/restore ng mags for innova?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks Guys!
    Got my Innova yesterday and my odo reading is 80 sabi ng agent ko they drive it from sta. rosa to balintawak and balintawak to my place well lana mang damage
    no choice din naman kasi they already drove it so meaning im not the 1st one drive my Innova think pang 3rd nako.

Thanks to all of you who response to my question and congratulate me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I just had my 10k PMS (actual odo is 10,391 kms) this morning at Toyota Makati. Total costs is P5,276, broken down:
    3,420 - 6 liters of Syn Oil
    418 - Oil Filter
    357 - 4 pcs Spark Plug
    836 - Labor
    244 - Materials/Supplies

I also instructed them to rotate the tires, pero kinalimutan ng gagong mekaniko, and have the engine and car washed. But, when I arrived to claim my car, hindi pa nacarwash. So, pina-cancel ko ang tire rotation and washing.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    I just had my 10k PMS (actual odo is 10,391 kms) this morning at Toyota Makati. Total costs is P5,276, broken down:
    3,420 - 6 liters of Syn Oil
    418 - Oil Filter
    357 - 4 pcs Spark Plug
    836 - Labor
    244 - Materials/Supplies

I also instructed them to rotate the tires, pero kinalimutan ng gagong mekaniko, and have the engine and car washed. But, when I arrived to claim my car, hindi pa nacarwash. So, pina-cancel ko ang tire rotation and washing.
    Bka bukas nman ako... kaso diesel ung sa akin.
    pwde plang ipa-engine wash? akala ko body wash lang...
    pati tire rotation kasama dapat.. mga ilang oras ung paggawa tol?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    Bka bukas nman ako... kaso diesel ung sa akin.
    pwde plang ipa-engine wash? akala ko body wash lang...
    pati tire rotation kasama dapat.. mga ilang oras ung paggawa tol?
    I brought my unit at around 7:00 am. Nailabas ko 2:30 pm na. Kung hindi ko kinansel ang tire rotation and washing baka mga 3:30 ko nakuha. Saan ka magpaservice?