New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 143 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    A eye, not all tints are the same. The thicker ones has a tendency to have tiny bubbles that eventually goes away. I've experienced that in my other rides (the ones I installed with versacool). With the platinum tints that toyota uses, ok naman with my innova. If in case it doesn't go away within 1 month, take up their offer to have the tint replaced.

Guys, I just bought an audiovox 7 inch portable dvd player. This one plugs to the cigarette adapter, tapos it connects to the car's audio system via wireless, using a certain FM radio frequency. This solves the issue of upgrading something in your car that will void the warranty. Ang hirap lang is that you have to strap it to both front seats if you want it in the middle, or at the back of one of the front seats but this means nasa one side lang ang monitor. Haven't tried running the dvd while the car is moving but at the garage, ok na ok.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    My officemate just got her Innova last Saturday. Ginamit nya kaninang umaga pagpasok. Kaso hinuli ng TMG. She reasoned the 7-day validity of the CS from delivery. Pero sabi ng TMG hindi talaga pwede magtravel pag wala pang plate.
    mga pinoy kurakoteers parang di mo kilala

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Damn! Ang Daming tiny bubbles sa Windows! Ewan ko nga kung bakit nagkaganito. Binilad naman namin ng isang araw at ginagamit naman araw2x para lang mainitan. But, It is still has them.... alot. What should I do? 2 wks ...lol ... even the guy from the casa told me that our tint sucks. Kakachange oil ko palang kanina for my 1k. -_-'
    naku 2 weeks tuyo na tint mo nyan, yung sakin platinum tint nagkaron ng konting bubbles tinusok ko na lang ng karayom tapos pinasadahan ko! konti lang naman kasi ayun sumingaw na now wala na lumapat na talaga ang tint

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    Guys, I just bought an audiovox 7 inch portable dvd player. This one plugs to the cigarette adapter, tapos it connects to the car's audio system via wireless, using a certain FM radio frequency.
    Bro, may audiovox ako same as yours but without wireless system for the audio interfacing. The only problem is selective siya sa mga DVD lalo na pag pirated. magkano mo nakuha iyan. Yung sa akin secondhand na bigay lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Damn! Ang Daming tiny bubbles sa Windows! Ewan ko nga kung bakit nagkaganito. Binilad naman namin ng isang araw at ginagamit naman araw2x para lang mainitan. But, It is still has them.... alot. What should I do? 2 wks ...lol ... even the guy from the casa told me that our tint sucks. Kakachange oil ko palang kanina for my 1k. -_-'
    anong brand ng tint yan? yung sa akin solarguard, after two days lang wala ng tiny bubbles..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Were you able to get the whole amount for insurance to pay you?? If not how much your participation fee for this incident?? TIA..

WBR,
    4500 lang ang participation fee ko... mga aabot din ng 25thou lahat...2keys plus ung keyset

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    3M Gamit ko na tint. -_-'

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meier
    anong brand ng tint yan? yung sa akin solarguard, after two days lang wala ng tiny bubbles..
    Parehas tayo ng tint meier, 2 days din lang sa akin ok na. Saan ka nagpakabit? ako sa Imus.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    When I got my unit last February, I noticed the misaligned louvre (the plastic between the windshield and the hood). At the middle, nakaangat yung right portion by 1/8" in. They tried to fix it twice but to no avail. Hindi na raw pwede i-adjust dahil nakasagad na.

I offered a solution - to replace the louvre as apparently the left and right portions were mis-matched. They accepted my suggestion but had to order the parts first. Last Saturday, I brought back my unit to Toyota Commonwealth as the parts were already available. After the replacement (ang ni-replace lang pala ay yung right portion), nag-pantay na yung louvre kaya lang hindi naman pareho yung clearances nung both sides from the hood.(mas maluwang yung right side). Again, ang sabi hindi na pwede ma-adjust dahil fix daw yung mga butas na pinagkabitan ng louvre. Hay naku!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    When I got my unit last February, I noticed the misaligned louvre (the plastic between the windshield and the hood). At the middle, nakaangat yung right portion by 1/8" in. They tried to fix it twice but to no avail. Hindi na raw pwede i-adjust dahil nakasagad na.

I offered a solution - to replace the louvre as apparently the left and right portions were mis-matched. They accepted my suggestion but had to order the parts first. Last Saturday, I brought back my unit to Toyota Commonwealth as the parts were already available. After the replacement (ang ni-replace lang pala ay yung right portion), nag-pantay na yung louvre kaya lang hindi naman pareho yung clearances nung both sides from the hood.(mas maluwang yung right side). Again, ang sabi hindi na pwede ma-adjust dahil fix daw yung mga butas na pinagkabitan ng louvre. Hay naku!
    Pag gusto may paraan, pag ayaw may dahilan! Dapat i upgrate yang problema sa management nila. Kaya nga bago binibili ng customers eh para makinis at maganda ang ride na pinili mo. Otherwise kung ganyan din lang eh sana second hand na lang ang bibilhin ng tao di ba.