New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    A friend advised me to keep the rear cooler/aircon ON at LOW even when there's no passengers at the rear. Para daw hindi pwersado ang aircon. Are you doing this? Or, is it OK to do this?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    I asked my sales agent for a free rustproof as one of the freebies. However, he told me that the unit has been factory rustproofed. Is it true? If this is so, why they included the cost of rustproof in their price list? Is there a need to have the unit rustproofed upon delivery?
    to geebunny, nice move yan ah. di ko naiisip before. Anyway, hope my tint will last a few years. yung rustproof (undercoating), i had it done in the Shell station, 3M siya, maganda naman pagkagawa. My next project will be, "bigger rims"....ano kaya maganda?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A friend advised me to keep the rear cooler/aircon ON at LOW even when there's no passengers at the rear. Para daw hindi pwersado ang aircon. Are you doing this? Or, is it OK to do this?

Casa also told me bout this coz the front and rear share the same thermostat.. I also leave it at low cool..

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks. Please post kung may promo na ang Ziebart. All branches ba ang promo? Ano estimate mo ng cost?
    Sa X-wind kc ng friend ko ay almost 10k... then annual check up is only 450 yata... basta wag palampasin ng one year para bgay na price of rustproof ay pang brand new units...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    about additional rustproofing, I'm just waiting for annual promo of Ziebart during sept to Oct to have it additional rustproof para on the safe side ako whnever rust is there...
    new vehicles already have factory electronic rustproofing.

chemical rustproofing might void your factory warranty. the process of applying chemicals might also induce rust since this requires the "drilling" of some holes to apply it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, all units are already factory rustproofed. to maintain this, just apply undercoating, which can be done in your suking gas station. it costs only about P2,000.00.
    Signature

Yung sobra pera... pang palit sa mags

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Casa also told me bout this coz the front and rear share the same thermostat.. I also leave it at low cool..

WBR,
    any dual a/c vehicle are advised to turn on their cooler even though your are alone. afaik, it is not advisable for a cooling coil na walang bumubugang air.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    innova is best seller for Janauary!!! huwaw ... parang yun revo nun, it was selling like hotcakes when it first came out

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kaya pala mdyo marami akong nakikitang revo sa car ads