New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 71 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Price increase effective 1 May on Toyota Innova Sabi ng agent ko, sana di affected ang may reservation na
    Bro beeper0358, kailan ba ang releasing ng unit mo? Ano ba ang pina-reserve mo? Well, just to remind you...two days nalang ako (he-he-he). If you have time kita tayo sa airport. I'll be there between 4:00pm to 10:30pm. In any case, hope to see you in Phil.
    BTW, our new member-Marcel is very much welcome. At least dito same interest tayo. Walang kokontra sa iyo dito. Lahat kasangga at kaibigan. I- update mo nalang ang members list.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Good news, i have discovered cheap source for our ride's leather seat cover and floor matting...

leather seats = 4,000 to 7,000
    floor matting = 2,500, this is the same i saw at otis selling at 5k..

if interested PM me.. glad to share something useful to our club..

car cover will post later...

WBR, ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    cause if many of us will order at one time maybe we can lower pa the price...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Price increase effective 1 May on Toyota Innova Sabi ng agent ko, sana di affected ang may reservation na
    Ang innova lang ba ang tataas? How much ang increase sa prices?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *Innova_Boy di siya nag off, tuloy tuloy lang ang fan. Di ko lang alam kung may thermostat para sa food warmer pero sa cooling eh tuloy lang siya. after sometime nga nag ice na ang element kasi sa room ko lang naman madalas ginagamit kaya ok lang. No problem sa tanong nag inquire din ako sa ibang forums bago ko binili ito noon

the reason why it stop running eh, nag no power ang power outlet ng innova ko.. trying to search the fuse but cannot open the fuse box beside the steering column... will bring it to casa to replace the busted fuse..

bakit kaya na blow yun fuse?? di kaya ng power outlet ng ride ko kaya?? hmm.. i dont know the power rating ng thermocooler ko kasi got it as used na...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Bro beeper0358, kailan ba ang releasing ng unit mo? Ano ba ang pina-reserve mo? Well, just to remind you...two days nalang ako (he-he-he). If you have time kita tayo sa airport. I'll be there between 4:00pm to 10:30pm. In any case, hope to see you in Phil.
    BTW, our new member-Marcel is very much welcome. At least dito same interest tayo. Walang kokontra sa iyo dito. Lahat kasangga at kaibigan. I- update mo nalang ang members list.
    busy road, buti ka pa ilang araw na lang, ako next thursday pa alis ko. G variant/ diesel / manual transmission ang pinareserve ko. Bad trip nga aabutan pa yata ako ng price increase pero sana naman hindi. You have a good and safe trip bro. Hope to meet you if not at the airport eh on the road in PI

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Tamad
    Ang innova lang ba ang tataas? How much ang increase sa prices?

Walang sinabing ibang model na kasama pero definitely daw eh Innova ang may price increase pero di pa sinabi kung magkano.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi Guys!
    I'll be doing a rather long drive with my Innova next week. Going to Leyte which is approximately 18-20hrs drive plus a ferry ride of 2 hrs. I'll try to bring a log and note all my observations. After a month and a half of driving my Gas A/T Innova pansin ko lang that the rear suspension tends to be a bit harsh pag the whole family's ( me, wife and 3 kids ) ridding. I wouldn't say that the suspension is bottoming out but the "thuds" are a bit annoying. Anyone with the same observations?
    The Vigan/Laoag/Pagudpud route sounds very interesting! Can someone please post a road map/directions? Is it too ambitious to include Bontoc/Baguio/Sagada to this route para isang sundutan na lang! Been to Sagada once mountainbiking but that was years ago and I was asleep most of the time....passenger ako..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    the reason why it stop running eh, nag no power ang power outlet ng innova ko.. trying to search the fuse but cannot open the fuse box beside the steering column... will bring it to casa to replace the busted fuse..

bakit kaya na blow yun fuse?? di kaya ng power outlet ng ride ko kaya?? hmm.. i dont know the power rating ng thermocooler ko kasi got it as used na...

WBR,
    Baka masyadong malaki ang power consumption ng cooler mo kaysa sa fuse rating ng power outlet ng Innova. Subukin mo muna ang cigarette lighter mo kung gagana or kahit anong accessory na puwedeng doon sa power outlet. Sa akin kasi 36W lang consumption niya so that is around 3A. Usually the lowest fuse rating I believe they would place in our cigarette lighter outlet is 5A at least pero I'm hoping for 15A.

Ano brand ng thermocooler mo? baka makita natin specs sa google.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *brubeck

good luck on your long drive... just keep us updated on your latest trip..

WBR, ;)