New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Yep! So, of the 4 wheelwells, ilan meron fiberglass? I only have 3. Walng fiberglass ang rear right well. Normal lang ba toh?
    Sir A_eye, napansin ko din yan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sir Innova Boy, Do you have plans to have a grand eb for the club? Since we live at different areas, i would like to suggest that it is important to know the location of our members .

Unahin ko na sarili ko, I'm from Makati.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by likot
    question lang po. effective ba yung mga nabibiling steering wheel lock?
    likot,

the steering wheel lock provides an additional layer of protection for your vehicle. As ethan said, any anti-theft device can be defeated by a skilled and determined thief. However, having multiple layers of security may make the thief look for an easier vehicle to steal or, at the very least, it will take him longer to drive away with the vehicle, during which time someone might catch him in the act. ok naman yung Solex brand na naka-lock sa steering wheel at clutch pedal --just make sure that if you have a tilt-adjustable steering column that it is set to the lowest position. Otherwise, the thief could just lower the steering column possibly enough to remove the lock. yung ibang magnanakaw nga yata linalagari na lang ang steering wheel para matanggal ng mabilis yung steering lock.

In addition to this lock, I would also recommend having the vehicle's plate number etched on the windshield and side windows to make it harder for the thief to sell the vehicle. Heavy tinting also keeps nosy persons from seeing if there's anything valuable inside your ride. HTH.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who responded to my queries. I have one more question. What exactly is this blue metal spring located near the rear left tire of the Innova for? The rep at Toyota Calasiao said it was part of the "load bearing sensor system," which is used daw to distribute the braking force for the rear drum brakes. Anyone care to confirm or elaborate on this? Also, the spring and its connecting points look kind of flimsy to me... parang bibigay sya agad dahil sa lupit ng mga kalsada natin dito sa Pinas. Does anyone know what would happen if the spring suddenly breaks?
    Last edited by mikey177; May 31st, 2005 at 09:47 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    likot,

the steering wheel lock provides an additional layer of protection for your vehicle. As ethan said, any anti-theft device can be defeated by a skilled and determined thief. However, having multiple layers of security may make the thief look for an easier vehicle to steal or, at the very least, it will take him longer to drive away with the vehicle, during which time someone might catch him in the act. ok naman yung Solex brand na naka-lock sa steering wheel at clutch pedal --just make sure that if you have a tilt-adjustable steering column that it is set to the lowest position. Otherwise, the thief could just lower the steering column possibly enough to remove the lock. yung ibang magnanakaw nga yata linalagari na lang ang steering wheel para matanggal ng mabilis yung steering lock.

In addition to this lock, I would also recommend having the vehicle's plate number etched on the windshield and side windows to make it harder for the thief to sell the vehicle. Heavy tinting also keeps nosy persons from seeing if there's anything valuable inside your ride. HTH.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who responded to my queries. I have one more question. What exactly is this blue metal spring located near the rear left tire of the Innova for? The rep at Toyota Calasiao said it was part of the "load bearing sensor system," which is used daw to distribute the braking force for the rear drum brakes. Anyone care to confirm or elaborate on this? Also, the spring and its connecting points look kind of flimsy to me... parang bibigay sya agad dahil sa lupit ng mga kalsada natin dito sa Pinas. Does anyone know what would happen if the spring suddenly breaks?

mikey,
    thanks a lot mikey 2morow bibili nako ng steering wheel lock, nagwowory talaga ako kapag iniiwan ko sa parking lot ng mall yung sasakyan kahit equiped p cya ng Alarm system

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raider
    Sir Innova Boy, Do you have plans to have a grand eb for the club? Since we live at different areas, i would like to suggest that it is important to know the location of our members .

Unahin ko na sarili ko, I'm from Makati.
    I think location is not a problem if your living in metro manila..

The big question is to have maximum no. of members to attend...

SO may be we set first date and location, then from there we finalize it..

ALSO PLS post your intentions of joining this EB if ever we can arrange one..

WBR,
    IB

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Yep! So, of the 4 wheelwells, ilan meron fiberglass? I only have 3. Walng fiberglass ang rear right well. Normal lang ba toh?
    I think normal lang to A eyE. kasi yung samin ganun din. yung fiberglass sa front wheels mas maliit compared sa left rear wheel. yung sa right rear wheel wala talaga.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ya... I just want to confirm with others lang. Thnx for the reply. ^_^

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by likot
    central lock + keyless entry with alarm prepare ka ng P2,500 up. it depends sa brand na gus2 mo (alarm). sa banawe or evangelista sa makati dae nagkakabit non. mas maganda kung yung magkakabit eh naka experience ng magkabit sa innova. pa power window mo na rin para di hassle kapag gus2 mo buksan window ahehehe. mahalaga talaga central lock at keyless entry lalo na sa kagaya ko na tamad na tamad magsusi ng kotse kapag bubuksan.mas convenient kapag isang tsuk tsuk lang bukas na sasakyan.
    likot, yung innova namin kasi walang central locking. i would assume na kung ipapa-central locking ko, kelangan ko ng apat (or kung kasama likod, lima) na actuator. P2,500 lang ba to? usually nasa how much ang isang actuator? di ko kasi alam honestly e.

actually may alarm akong extra galing directed electronics (nabili ko last year). ito ang plano ko ipakabit. sayang din kasi.

re: power window, tsaka na lang siguro. di naman ako mahilig magbukas ng bintana e

A_eyE, thanks for reposting the pics. hirap to go through the whole thread. 120+ na kasi (dial-up lang ako). OT uli: bale wala nga ang pagdating ni CWebb sa sixers e. laging na-i-injure. dapat dinala na lang ni larry brown si AI sa detroit para sibak na sibak ang miami heheh

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Np. I'm glad I can help. ^_^ OT: Oo nga. Ang lakas sana ng Detroit ngayon. LOL.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    I think location is not a problem if your living in metro manila..

The big question is to have maximum no. of members to attend...

SO may be we set first date and location, then from there we finalize it..

ALSO PLS post your intentions of joining this EB if ever we can arrange one..

WBR,
    IB
    Basta matapat na nandiyan ako, call ako sa EB.