New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 293 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    cge, puntahan mo larshell, nasa likod mo kami...go...go....go....

Bakit sa likod dapat sa tabi ko, pag sa likod ko ako lang tatamaan ng suntok.
    Pero pwera biro puntahan ko talaga yang mga taga otis nayan.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Bakit sa likod dapat sa tabi ko, pag sa likod ko ako lang tatamaan ng suntok.
    Pero pwera biro puntahan ko talaga yang mga taga otis nayan.
    sige larshell puntahan mo nga, this time nasa tabi mo na kami he he he.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Larshell his name is ROmy Molina, the reception head at service of Otis...

Just let us know when your going.....:D

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    dapat magpadala ng formal complaint letter about the problem of our innova, plus the denial and other statements of this molina person, worded in such a way as a customer complaint para mapasok sa 201 record niya. Next step is up to toyota management on what they plan to do with the complaint. What I did with Petron when I had a complaint with their sales person, I addressed it to his immediate regional boss, and copy furnish to the president. So in this case, padala mo sa toyota otis manager/owner, and copy furnish to toyota philippines president.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    dapat magpadala ng formal complaint letter about the problem of our innova, plus the denial and other statements of this molina person, worded in such a way as a customer complaint para mapasok sa 201 record niya. Next step is up to toyota management on what they plan to do with the complaint. What I did with Petron when I had a complaint with their sales person, I addressed it to his immediate regional boss, and copy furnish to the president. So in this case, padala mo sa toyota otis manager/owner, and copy furnish to toyota philippines president.

I agree with this action. Sino gagawa ng draft?

*larshell,
    ok sa tabi mo kami...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Larshell his name is ROmy Molina, the reception head at service of Otis...

Just let us know when your going.....:D

WBR,
    Saturday afternoon i will go there. Did you give your name?Komprontahin ko talaga to wala rin lang ako magawa e.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Saturday afternoon i will go there. Did you give your name?Komprontahin ko talaga to wala rin lang ako magawa e.
    No. i didnt give my name, pero kilala niya ako kasi dun ko binili unit ko at pa-PMS....

Well good luck na lang at pls post here what happen

also bring your receipts or job order when QA change your engine parts before para may proof...

Mga astig kasi taga Otis... heheh..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    ok i will do that.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Like many Innova owners who are in a state of limbo right now - waiting for the inevitable "stalling" to hit us which we know is just a function of time, hoping it will happen sooner than later (i.e. within our warranty period), and with nothing to protect our rights as consumers; we can't just take this thing sitting down.

I don't want to spend P120T++ for a technical flaw that should have been corrected during the warranty period. If indeed the 20% defect rate which larshell estimated is accurate (which to me is very believable), then my question is - can we get our act together ?

Quote Originally Posted by rcl_inno
    AFAIK , Senator Villar has a pending Bill about this, Anti lemon law , kasama na dito ang recalls, so ang pinakamagandang gawin dito ay call the attention of the principal author of this bill and file complaints against this car manufacturers, para may backer ang mga ka grupo laban sa mga hinayupak na mga dealers na ito.
    I can start the ball rolling by sourcing info on Sen. Villar's staff and finding out the principal author of the Anti-Lemon Law. My connections are with the judiciary, but since the legislative is a co-equal branch of government, then I believe we can get somewhere.

Unfortunately, I am no lawyer & I don't know the proper approach to convey our predicament. Do we write a position paper ? Do we attach the Toyota docs of strayWOLF, lord & larshell as evidence? Can we get hold of the memo which TMPC issued to the dealers to expect complaints from D4D owners on CRDI component failure (which I believe is very incriminating evidence which is tantamount to Toyota's admission of these defects)?

So who's going to do the paperwork? someone who can articulate our dilemna properly and unambiguously. Imagine this - a whole page paid ad in the Inquirer detailing the inherent defects of the D4D with a copy of their internal memo - TMPC will surely tremble. (kuha tayo funding from the Office of Sen. Villar to pay for the ad . . . possible ba kaya itong mga naiisip ko?). In the end, this will put more teeth in having the Anti-Lemon Law passed using us Innova owners as an example. Isn't this a nice win-win situation for us? We get what we want (having our Innova's fixed for good) and Sen. Villar gets his bill passed.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    walang congressman o senator na nakabili ng innova d4d? meron naman siguro. Tanong natin kung sino ang meron, tapos kung sino ang naka experience what we experienced. Let them know that it is not an isolated case, and it has happened to others. Pwede padala ng isang letter to all the senators and congressmen, siguro naman someone from their staff will get worried and eventually reach their big boss.