New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 291 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i am a proud owner of a second hand innova j diesel. km is more than 12k and my mileage (bulacan to silang cavite) is around 13km. pero this week bulacan area tingin ko bagsak ang mileage ko.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by accs
    hello and good day to all..

have a querrie re the keyless remote... i have noticed na maigsi lang ang effective range niya whenever i want to lock or unlock my innova i have to be at least 2 feet away lang from the car otherwise i cannot unlock or lock my car using the remote keyless option.. is there a way to increase the effective range? kasi my old car with the cheap taiwan alarm e kahit na 10 meters effective pa rin whenever i arm or unarm it e...
    actually around 3 meters lang talaga ang maximum distance para ma trigger ang receiver ng transmitter. Ang usual culprit dito is the design of the transmitter which is attached to the handle of the key. This gives the transmitter less space to accommodate a battery with a higher voltage. Another culprit may be the absence of a transistor which may amplify the signal of the LED (Light Emitting Diode) or IRED (Infrared Emitting Diode).

You can actually increase the effective range without destroying your keys or your stock alarm. Just buy a long range car alarm and have it wired sa central locking system mo. In short, you will have 2 alarms. One for the alarm per se and one for long range keyless entry.

For those with better knowledge, please correct me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    By the way, gusto ko sanang itanong kung meron interior cover ang hood ninyo. Yung nakadikit sa underside ng hood to protect the interior of the hood as well as the paint of the hood from the engine's heat.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sa akin meron.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    By the way, gusto ko sanang itanong kung meron interior cover ang hood ninyo. Yung nakadikit sa underside ng hood to protect the interior of the hood as well as the paint of the hood from the engine's heat.
    AFAIK, the cover is available only for the diesel variants. Gas variants will have to make do without the cover.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Sa akin meron.
    DIY ba yong sa yo Takumi? Anong material?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    DIY ba yong sa yo Takumi? Anong material?
    sorry pasingkit lang .

54 takumi - Quick silver, E-variant
    Diesel variant sya. kaya merong cover under the hood.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by accs
    hello and good day to all..

have a querrie re the keyless remote... i have noticed na maigsi lang ang effective range niya whenever i want to lock or unlock my innova i have to be at least 2 feet away lang from the car otherwise i cannot unlock or lock my car using the remote keyless option.. is there a way to increase the effective range? kasi my old car with the cheap taiwan alarm e kahit na 10 meters effective pa rin whenever i arm or unarm it e...

* accs: try pointing your remote to your neck..... i read in some forum that the body acts like an antenna...parang ini-increase niya yung range ng keylee remote...

try it....works on my car...mga 15 feet pwede ata...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bumags
    * accs: try pointing your remote to your neck..... i read in some forum that the body acts like an antenna...parang ini-increase niya yung range ng keylee remote...

try it....works on my car...mga 15 feet pwede ata...

di kaya mabaog ka diyan...hehe..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    AFAIK, the cover is available only for the diesel variants. Gas variants will have to make do without the cover.
    Ok thats a relief. Mine kasi is gas. Pero bakit yung vios nung kapitbahay ko meron? May diesel bang vios?