New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 343 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rudeboy
    hello po

Mga ser i own an INNOVA J unit its giving me good milage po ! running at 15k per liter sometimes higher pag la trapik edsa.. i had a honda lxi before the response of the engine was like the same as the soch engine kaya panalo saken.. yung non power lang na windows ang badtrip chaka yung ingay.. also baket sa harap lang ang speakers nung saken did i get ripped off ny toyota..??? panget nung sounds coz i had a good sound set up before pro panget tlga ng std spakers...nga pla 7 k na yung milge ko so lamaps na sa break in but never had the same problem like you guys are having .. any ideas if my engine is a fluke of toyota?o kelangan nyo ata compalaim.. kse ok saken yung milage.. i did the same as innova boy on how to count the ,milage what gives???
    Hi RUDEBOY,
    Mine is also J, sa harap lang talaga ang speakers ng J, you can check the specs sa manual. Bilib ako sa km/l mo. Di ko pa narereach ang 15km/l sa innova ko.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by asterix
    Hi RUDEBOY,
    Mine is also J, sa harap lang talaga ang speakers ng J, you can check the specs sa manual. Bilib ako sa km/l mo. Di ko pa narereach ang 15km/l sa innova ko.
    Hi guys,
    So far yung sa akin nag-verage ng 12 km/L after 25T kms during the peak of summer.

innova_boy
    Ilang araw ginawa yung cd/mp3 player mo? Yung sa akin Kahit original hindi na kayang ma-read. I think FUJITSU brand are not good. Yung laptop ko nasira narin yung DVD ROM/CD player (same manufacturer).

I am out of the country again. Sayang hindi na naman natuloy ang EB natin.
    Mahirap talaga pag malalayo ang mga places natin. Heto kararating ko lang sa workplace ko. Sana sa January 2007 matuloy na. Baka makauwi na naman ako.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    After two weeks, bale pinalitan lang yun CD portion ng HU natin...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy

WBR,
    Thank you, Bro

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    anybody out there who can help me? I am thinking of buying an Innova and have narrowed down the choice to a diesel J or an E. I am not really particular about the interiors. All I want are power windows and power side mirrors. Is it true with what the dealers say that there is no way I can convert the manual windows to power windows? Side mirrors puede daw. The price difference between a J and E is P135K. Pretty expensive for power windows and mirrors! Are there any power window kits available in the market? Is it true that the diesel models have better mileage than gasolines? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OT...my DVD Player. Generic lang, ala budget eh. Meyron siya USB and MMC,SD card slot.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ding/RedPower/

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy

WBR,
    Bago lang po ako ser... Magkano ba gastos sa iyo ser Innova Boy kasi yung sa akin din namimili ng CD, minsan pwde CD-R pero minsan ayaw original???
    G A/T ride me June 2005... 8.+Km/li sa Baguio traffic at akyatan.
    Pwede bang malaman kung saan mura/quality ang fender... Salamat po

Is it true with what the dealers say that there is no way I can convert the manual windows to power windows?
    pwede yan bossing. ofcourse the dealer will say no so that you can buy the higher variant

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks Iluvdetailing! Any idea where I can have it converted?

ORTHO

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ortho
    anybody out there who can help me? I am thinking of buying an Innova and have narrowed down the choice to a diesel J or an E. I am not really particular about the interiors. All I want are power windows and power side mirrors. Is it true with what the dealers say that there is no way I can convert the manual windows to power windows? Side mirrors puede daw. The price difference between a J and E is P135K. Pretty expensive for power windows and mirrors! Are there any power window kits available in the market? Is it true that the diesel models have better mileage than gasolines? Thanks
    Sir,
    try to contact C3 shop ni Sir Sanny Sarcia, marami ng nagpalagay doon ng mga power windows para sa mga innova nila.