New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 222 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    boybi, G Diesel a/t ang ride ko, if your dad-in-law got the 2din head unit why is it that mine is not?Where did your dad-in-law got the unit?

Anybody else who got 2din head unit?
    larshell, 1-din lang po ba nakuha ninyo? pero G model po sa inyo, dapat 2-din din yan...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    actually, meron din fujitsu ten car radio (2 din HU) w/ cassette. kaya lang sa previa ito naka install. toyota kasi nagdecide kung ano gagamitin and syempre mas mura yung w/out cassette.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    For those of you who bought the G model, we all know that there are some issues with the sensitivity sensor. So far what have you done about it? May mga modifications na ba kayo? Please share..

I have this master key/remote control of keyless entry to be malfunctioning. Nung una akala ko mahina lng battery so I bought a new one (CR 2016), kaso d ko ma-lock or unlock ung unit ko. So minsan minamano mano ko na lng.

Papalitan ba to ng casa incase found be be defective?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Dapat lang palitan nila yan kung may problema, dalhin mo sa casa para ma check nila. AFAIK kasama pa yan sa warranty ng innova.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    For those of you who bought the G model, we all know that there are some issues with the sensitivity sensor. So far what have you done about it? May mga modifications na ba kayo? Please share..

I have this master key/remote control of keyless entry to be malfunctioning. Nung una akala ko mahina lng battery so I bought a new one (CR 2016), kaso d ko ma-lock or unlock ung unit ko. So minsan minamano mano ko na lng.

Papalitan ba to ng casa incase found be be defective?
    both remote po ba hindi gumagana? minsan kasi meron place na malakas ang interference sa alarm system kaya ayaw mag-arm/disarm lalo na pag malapit ka sa mga radio towers, then meron ibang place naman na madali lang mag-arm/disarm..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Went to my dealer last saturday to have my spoiler installed then i ask the one incharge with the accessories if the innova g has motion sensitivity sensor he told me wala. but when i ask another SA sabi niya meron daw yan ina adjust. (this is quite confusing) anyway just arrive here sa province with the innova i bought at the Toyota Motorshow. muntik pa akong hindi omabot sa pier to have the innova shipped kasi almost empty na ang fuel. actually i was really planning to load a full tank of diesel before boarding but i was kinda playing with the fuel guage and the trip computer - if how many liters are left pag nag light na ang E and how many liters are left pag nag zero na ang range (km) to go from the computer.

well the result (for the benefit of all innova owners) :
    if E lights up - 10 liters of fuel left
    0 KM range (trip computer) - 6 liters left

---- that is if the 55 liters capacity means really full to the lid (48.73 liters was loaded up from Petron at 30.96 pesos/liter = P1.508.68)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    masyadong maraming innova na talaga sa roads. ni hindi man lang pinansin yong dressed up kong innova sa pier ng mga cargo handlers. ang pinagkakaguluhan nila is my new (which i also shipped) four wheeler baby - ATV 250 CC (camouflage). this will take the place of the parking space i reserved for the fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    What's the difference if I load up with the Envirotek Fuel from Flying V compared if I mix bioactive additive to my diesel fuel (from the big three)?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    pre please pm me if you know someone selling their innova. plan to get second hand lang. thanks,

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rcl_inno
    tama nga na 2 din HU ang na ka-install sa mga innova G unit natin pero ang sinasabi ni boybi, ay ang unit na may casette player na included sa head unit , na available na naman sa mga v- variant ng mga asean neighbors natin.

Ano ba ang 2Din Hu?Baka naman mali ng explanation yon agent ko sakin.