New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 251 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i asked my agent, talagang sa G lang available gray color. also, there will be a price increase starting monday. for G (15k), for E & J (20K). models with increase are innova, fortuner, altis, hi-lux & hi-ace.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    [nga pala, post naman kayo kung saan maganda magpagawa ng synthetic leather seats. budget ko 4-5K lang. thanks.[/QUOTE]
    kenshiro[/QUOTE]

Bro, try Seatmate sa Mandaluyong...galing ng workmanship nila...last Sat. I was there and andami nagpapagawa..there were a couple of Innova being modified ung 2nd row seat to a two captain seat. Ang ganda ng dating..mas accessable yung 3rd row seat and more luxurious look. They even have the 8-ways electric powered seat..Though that one cost a fortune...heard it's about 20K each seat on the same OEM seat upholstery. The original leather will cost about 35k . I've seen a lot of Innova accessories din dun sa shop nila.

O.T. I've seen there a new Hi ace commuter na modify nila to a luxuriuos van ang mga seat. 360 deg. revolving yung seat and all leather. plus tables galing

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats
    So power windows/locks, rear wiper, defogger, magwheels, and better seats? un lng pla difference...

dun sa gray na innova, may nkita ako yesterday E na gray! pwede pla eh. siguro sa J lng ata wlang ganon.

thnx guys sa replies!
    sorry, But there's no defogger for the E model. Gray color E variant? might be a new color lineup for the E.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Guys, nangyari na ba sa inyo na sumayad ang transmision support nyo sa humps? It did happened to me several times. So, kapag medyo malaki ung humps dahan dahan lang ang takbo ko. I checked my under chassis, talagang mababa ang trans. support ng Innova. So sa mga balak mag lowered ng Innova, think again. Siguro 2'' drop at the rear eh pwede na but better watch it everytime there's a humps...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Nay! Your MID won't give you an accurate mileage reading if you reset it in between fuel top-ups. You should reset it right after the gas attendant closes the tank cap. Opening and closing the tank cap resets the MID KM range automatically. Resetting the mileage (Ave km/li) at this time will give you a more accurate mileage.
    I reset my MID everytime i want to know my Ave. fuel consumtion for that particular trip. I want to know kasi Ave.fuel consumption for the diff. kind of traffic and road condition.But i notice that MID is not accurate. Not even close

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i had a 120 km pure highway drive this morning and guess what almost the same fc with my 30 km trip. (even better)

range: 122.8 km
    road condition: asphalt, long stretch & sometimes winding (7 km uphill climb)
    tire pressure: cold 33psi, hot 35 psi
    speed: 60-80 kph
    one passenger
    innova g dsl

ave. fuel consumption : 17.4 km/l

photo taken - arrival

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lexus
    i had a 120 km pure highway drive this morning and guess what almost the same fc with my 30 km trip. (even better)

range: 122.8 km
    road condition: asphalt, long stretch & sometimes winding (7 km uphill climb)
    tire pressure: cold 33psi, hot 35 psi
    speed: 60-80 kph
    one passenger
    innova g dsl

ave. fuel consumption : 17.4 km/l

photo taken - arrival
    Bro, that's amazing. I do agree with that condition: one passenger * 60-80kph.
    The best kph I've got was 13.2kph (mixed hway & city) and most of the time loaded.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I reset my MID everytime i want to know my Ave. fuel consumtion for that particular trip. I want to know kasi Ave.fuel consumption for the diff. kind of traffic and road condition.But i notice that MID is not accurate. Not even close
    So the MID readings were only dreams.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    So the MID readings were only dreams.
    IMHO, Yes

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    so yung innova ninyo bouncy ang ride? like sa pickup?