New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 167 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    maybe what his referring to is the ECU itself... na-ICU lang yun ride kasi ayaw umandar.. :D

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    maybe what his referring to is the ECU itself... na-ICU lang yun ride kasi ayaw umandar.. :D

WBR,
    Tsk Tsk Tsk! Mahina na yata quality control ng Toyota, it seems alam nila agad problema, baka this is not the first unit na nagka problema.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    It is always at risk when one buys a new car which came out the first year. Because the first year units are for testing the reaction of the early buyers. It will be safe to buy a new car on the 2nd year after the first introduction. Its better that Toyota will service it, unlike GM, you have to make an appointment, then visual checking will cost you around 1K, then they will tell you that they have to order the parts even under warranty.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    paano tanggalin HU ng Innova? gusto ko sana palitan, pangit kasi itong nasa Innova J gas namin

pwede ba pakabit ng power windows sa Innova J?

thanks..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Hindi kaya ang cause nyan ay ang dirty diesel natin? Or, maybe, contaminated ang fuel mo. Anong diesel ang kinarga mo?
    That's an interesting theory that ties in with what jaeger said in the Is Common Rail Technology that good thread:

Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    It's true that CRDI's are finicky on fuel cleanliness that's why they put in two (2) fuel filters on the new Hi-lux Vigo's 3.0Li. (a pre-filter & a main filter). Shell Phils. Helpdesk/Hotline says you need at least 2-micron fuel filtration capability on CRDI's or else the tiny solenoid switches on each of the injectors will trip when the dirt on our diesel gets stuck on the injector valves. The tolerances are just too fine.
    Anyway, I hope straywolf can give us an update on what the casa technicians have to say about his problem.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy

WBR,
    Hi, sorry about the ICU thing.... it's ECU pala.... I was thinking na it's intelligent control unit. Engine control Unit pala. =) Anyhow, the tech at Toyota told me yesterday that they used their OBB computer to find out if there's anything wrong with the ECU pero found nothing. So they told me to leave my Innova and they will ask one of their techs sa planta nila to come check my Innova.

Sa Petron pala ako parati nagpapakarga.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Tsk Tsk Tsk! Mahina na yata quality control ng Toyota, it seems alam nila agad problema, baka this is not the first unit na nagka problema.
    Sabi nga sa akin na I'm not the first one to have this problem with the engine.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    it seems na hindi pa alam ng toyota ang solusyon sa ganyang problema why do they have to call for help sa planta eh asa casa nga ang mekaniko ng sirang kotse. sa planta what they are doing is the brand new unit don inaasamble... correct me if im wrong wala ka 2loy ride now bro kasi iniwan mo ba sa casa???? hope maging oks na ride mo di rin naman biro ang bumili ng kotse... kaya nga brand new kinuha para walang problem, right?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Guys ano palpak ba ang innova? Kasi balak ko i divert yong resrvation ko sa Fortuner
    balak ko kumuha ng diesel a/t, so what is your advise?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Guys ano palpak ba ang innova? Kasi balak ko i divert yong resrvation ko sa Fortuner
    balak ko kumuha ng diesel a/t, so what is your advise?
    Me, I'm going to wait until next year when someone has gone over 40,000-km using a D-4D before I plunk down more than half a million pesos.