New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    You guys should consider gettin a CAI for your vehicles. it'll help lessen gas issues.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    CAI?? what's that??

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    cold air intake

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With rain & floods being a constant here in the Philippines, I don't think a CAI is worth it. Even if you intall an ABV, your filter will nonetheless get dirty / contaminated with the flood waters here.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    With rain & floods being a constant here in the Philippines, I don't think a CAI is worth it. Even if you intall an ABV, your filter will nonetheless get dirty / contaminated with the flood waters here.
    ano po yung CAI? yung ABV?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Bro, rotation ng mga tires from back to front and vise versa including the spare to equalize the normal wear & tear. This is suggested in the manual (every 10T km). For me, I am doing it every 5T km. Anyway, consult your manual for details.
    I'm nearing 10K Km. and the manual is suggesting a tire rotation. Dapat ba casa ang gumawa nito? Would it void the warranty kung sa iba ko ipagawa? Are wheel balancing & alignment required also at the same time? Will appreciate your inputs.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    :question: Does the Toyota Innova have a right front wheel well cover, or is it also missing like in the Hilux and the Fortuner? If it's missing, what have you guys done to protect the frame?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    :question: Does the Toyota Innova have a right front wheel well cover, or is it also missing like in the Hilux and the Fortuner? If it's missing, what have you guys done to protect the frame?
    It has no cover. None, so far.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    ano po yung CAI? yung ABV?
    CAI - Cold Air Intake

Usually done by placing an open-type aftermarket air filter away from the engine bay (usually in the bumper area). From the name itself, it is done to draw cold air into the intake which will result in a slight better engine performance & even fuel economy.

ABV - Air Bypass Valve

The problem with CAIs is when traversing floods. Since placing the intake lower than usual - it is quite vulnerable to gulping water and this can cause engine failure.

The ABV is the answer - it is a mini air filter (located in the intake pipe) which detects if a vacuum is present (and that the filter is suckin in water) and air flows thru it instead of the air filter.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    I'm nearing 10K Km. and the manual is suggesting a tire rotation. Dapat ba casa ang gumawa nito? Would it void the warranty kung sa iba ko ipagawa? Are wheel balancing & alignment required also at the same time? Will appreciate your inputs.
    sir kahit hindi na sa casa ang tire rotation, hindi ma-void ang warranty because there's no way for them to know kung na-rotate ang tires

yung wheel balancing, have it done outside sa casa para mas mura, usually ginagawa lang ito is pag nagwi-wiggle yung manibela or pag mag-long-drive..

for wheel alignment, may kabig na po ba?, usually i-void ng casa pag pinagawa ito sa labas.. and usually i-perform lang po ito pag meron kabig or meron uneven wear sa tires