New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 170 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    What color kaya ang maganda?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    What color kaya ang maganda?
    et

It's your personal choice. Mine is quicksilver because I like it. Others would say Blaze Red, Night Mist, etc. because they too like those colors. If you can't decide on your own, better ask yung mga sasakay sa ride mo kung ano ang preferred nila.

Bago ako nag-decide sa color, nagbotohan pa kami dito sa bahay.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Good choice. Marami ka pang pambili ng accessories nyan.
    Yep thats true. ^_^ Innova is the right choice. Just use the extra money for accessories. That's what I did to mine. Look up the Thread or Innova Club Site natin for pics of my ride with all my accessories para malaman mo kung ano gusto mong ilagay sa innova mo. ^_^

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Galing nyo a! San ba yang Innova Club?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Did anybody try to change the size of their tires/mags??? Looks like the original tires are a bit small for the unit. Ano kaya ang the best???

Also another point for me for Innova isn't the acceleration pedal a bit inside and ur leg sort of hit the side??? Just my observation...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram 001
    Did anybody try to change the size of their tires/mags??? Looks like the original tires are a bit small for the unit. Ano kaya ang the best???

Also another point for me for Innova isn't the acceleration pedal a bit inside and ur leg sort of hit the side??? Just my observation...
    I did see one of the dealer display Gas m/t G Innova w/ 17inch mags made by
    rota ang pogi and it added extra Height Idnt knw if it will void your waranty lang
    and may TV Monitor and DVD player na din WOW!
    But syepre may added cost yon Around 120t yata.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm not sure bout other Casa(s) but here in Cebu, it would definitely void the warranty even if they (TOYOTA) will be the one to change the tires and the mags. TV Monitor and DVD player won't void the warranty though as long as you buy them from them. ^_^

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Kuyapete ano unit mo? Diesel a/t right? sori kulit ko ha
    tama.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram 001
    I experienced that too. Pero nakapag-adjust na ako.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I also got an Innova J D4D m/t. Am happy and very satisfied with it. Complain lang ni missis - bakit wala daw tunog yung speakers sa likod? Sabi ko, wala talagang speakers yung J variant sa likod kasi J yung low-end model ng Innova.

Question lang: sama mga J-owners na nakapagpakabit na ng speakers sa rear doors, ano ang size ng abang na butas? pang 4"(10cm) or 5.25"(13cm) or 6.5"(16cm) na round speakers? Tulong lang po. thanks.