New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 357 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I observed the car closely at that portion yesterday and today and there weren't any strange noises at all.
    I had my tires pumped to 35 psi last night then tested it on the edsa guadalupe rough road this morning. Surprisingly, it was as quiet as when I first drove that car.

I hate that gap between the asphalt and concrete before it... along with the Guadalupe bridge approach which is subjects your car to bad road conditions, no matter what lane you use).
    They managed to fix the gap this morning. Looks like someone from DPWH is reading this thread. Haha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Yeah, i also noticed they fixed that gap. :D Next, i hope they finally fix that Guadalupe bridge approach.

Good to hear the additional air helped. What tires are you running? The OEM 195/65R15 or 205/55R16?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^Yeah, i also noticed they fixed that gap. :D Next, i hope they finally fix that Guadalupe bridge approach.

Good to hear the additional air helped. What tires are you running? The OEM 195/65R15 or 205/55R16?
    I have the OEM 195/65R15. Still looking for the 205/55R16 OEM wish mags though. Question, how do you read the tire pressure guide sa may drivers side? It says 195/65R15 210(30) or something like that.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcbambico View Post
    I have the OEM 195/65R15. Still looking for the 205/55R16 OEM wish mags though. Question, how do you read the tire pressure guide sa may drivers side? It says 195/65R15 210(30) or something like that.
    I remember someone selling the OEM 16" Gen 10.5 V-model rims at the Altis Club site a month or so ago. 20K with the tires. Kung matawaran ng mga 16K-18K, good shot na yun. Had i not gotten yet my 17s, i would have gone for these (and just put in new tires).

On the sticker, the (30) i think is the recommended pressure. I however always prefer my tires to have more then that as it gives me better driving feel and has less tire wear and rolling resistance. It also makes me more mindful of bad roads as you can feel bumps more with hard tires so in then long run, my suspension bits and pieces last me a long time.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I remember someone selling the OEM 16" Gen 10.5 V-model rims at the Altis Club site a month or so ago. 20K with the tires. Kung matawaran ng mga 16K-18K, good shot na yun. Had i not gotten yet my 17s, i would have gone for these (and just put in new tires).

On the sticker, the (30) i think is the recommended pressure. I however always prefer my tires to have more then that as it gives me better driving feel and has less tire wear and rolling resistance. It also makes me more mindful of bad roads as you can feel bumps more with hard tires so in then long run, my suspension bits and pieces last me a long time.
    Sa zz club ba yan? Was checking the items for sale kaya lang bawal daw tawaran. Haha. Thanks for the advice sir. Ready na ako baklasin yung door panel this weekend buti na lang naagapan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcbambico View Post
    Sa zz club ba yan? Was checking the items for sale kaya lang bawal daw tawaran. Haha. Thanks for the advice sir. Ready na ako baklasin yung door panel this weekend buti na lang naagapan.
    Yep, that was at clubzz.

Update on my 4th fill-up with Petron XCS, I got 11.21km/L. This was a 50-50 mix of highway driving (NLEX-McArthur Highway) and really bad city traffic in Metro Manila. Overall i'm happy with this over Xtra Unleaded (where under the same conditions i would only hit 10km/L+) so i'll be sticking it out with XCS for now.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    can anyone recommend a good cargo liner for the 2012 ALTIS?

TIA

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    celtpinoy, ito po ba yung nilalagay na flexible plastic sa trunk para hindi magkadumi ang carpet?

sa toyota po kami kumuha, nasa P1,200++ ang price.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks Venrich...

I got it na nga from the CASA.... P1,275 to be exact....thanks again...

btw... anyone familiar with the BLUETOOTH feature of the audio system?

I have already entered an entry for my phone...but it takes a couple of steps to re-pair my phone with the audio system again the next time I use it .... is there a trick to easily re-pair my phone?

thanks ulit

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax View Post
    One more thing, may naka experience ba sa inyo ng pumping sound when pressing the brake pedal?

Thanks
    Like a whooshing sound when you press the brakes? It's perfectly normal. If you step on the pedal quickly, it always makes this sound. Even if you don't slam the brakes, tipong mabilis lang yung tapak but only to about 20% of the pedal travel, it'll still make the sound.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]