New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 163 of 357 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You traded your old 17s?

Iba talaga pag OEM wheels. Mukhang malaki parati.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Try niyo rin boss rays na g25. Been eyeing for those for quite a while. Haha. Less than 30k lang a set. Tapos ang balita sakin nankang tires are on sale.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    You traded your old 17s?

Iba talaga pag OEM wheels. Mukhang malaki parati.
    Pag OEM kasi for me, hindi naluluma tignan. There are only a few aftermarket designs that stick on me consistently, the ARBs are one of those.

The previous 17s are still with me. Might sell it or just store it as dual pcd siya so baka pwede sa ibang car later on.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Btw, i dont know if these had been discussed already. Do you know any alarm modules na pwedeng isalpak sa altis 10th gen to have the auto lock feature only and still use yung original na keyless entry? Pero kung may alam nung speed sensored na paglock much better. Haha.

Auto lock = pag apak ng brakes or alis ng handbrakes when doors are unlocked, it would lock automatically. Tapos pag shut off ng engine, maguunlock din lahat automatically.

I have the 1.8V trim btw

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by timykoo View Post
    Btw, i dont know if these had been discussed already. Do you know any alarm modules na pwedeng isalpak sa altis 10th gen to have the auto lock feature only and still use yung original na keyless entry? Pero kung may alam nung speed sensored na paglock much better. Haha.

Auto lock = pag apak ng brakes or alis ng handbrakes when doors are unlocked, it would lock automatically. Tapos pag shut off ng engine, maguunlock din lahat automatically.

I have the 1.8V trim btw
    Sir AFAIK 10th gen already has the feature auto-lock. My altis g already has it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzy View Post
    Sir AFAIK 10th gen already has the feature auto-lock. My altis g already has it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Mine is yung mas nauna. Nung nilabas na yung 2.0v, thats the time lang nagkaroon ata ng auto-lock.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Matanong lang, what wipers are you guys using? Refills? Cheap banana wipers? Bosch aero? Any recommendations?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matanong lang, what wipers are you guys using? Refills? Cheap banana wipers? Bosch aero? Any recommendations?
    If i have to change the one's on the Gen 10.5, i'll still go for the same NWB Aeros which are the OEM ones. Pricey though (1.1K+ yung 24").

I tried refills on our Gen 9.5 which also had the NWB Aeros and it worked fine. I just had to tighten the clamping.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    If i have to change the one's on the Gen 10.5, i'll still go for the same NWB Aeros which are the OEM ones. Pricey though (1.1K+ yung 24").

I tried refills on our Gen 9.5 which also had the NWB Aeros and it worked fine. I just had to tighten the clamping.
    What brand of refills had you used sir?

Btw, i had my pms done sa toyota commonwealth. A very bad service experience. Scheduled for 7am then done nung 12nn. By the time i got home, i realized na mabaho ang singaw ng engine parang amoy ng sunog na coolant or oil. Tapos pag open ko ng hood, engine bay was a mess. May mga spilled oils even sa battery holder( the one that holds the battery in place), sa air intake, sa valve cover, etc. then i drove for a while dahil may bibilhin ako, brakes were messed up, may tunog na maingay whenever you step on it. I came down to check, front driver side BRAKE ROTOR, may lamat and it's deep. Whenever you step on the brake it feels like slipping.

So i decided to bring it back to toyota COMMONWEALTH yhe next day, when i got there, SA told me na he "forgot" to tell me na for reface daw ang rotor. (He could have called my number as it was written on the invoice naman if thats really the case). About, the OIL in my engine bay, "CLEANING OIL" lang daw yun. D lang daw napunasan. Like wth? Tapos about dun sa sunog na oil na amoy, "NORMAL LANG DAW YUN DAHIL MATAGAL HINDI NACHANGE OIL". It's written pa sa invoice na inspect brake etc. he's even proud to say na 35k plng naman takbo niyo sir, d nga namin nilinis yan eh kasi sa 40k pms pa naman ang change ng at linis ng pads, ang kapal pa nga po ng brake pads eh. Baka napasukan lang ng bato yung brakes niyo as he says. IMO, if there's a lamat na ganun sa brake rotors, shouldn't it be na linisin man lang or alisin ang brake shoe or what to check the cause or take necessary action. It's a good thing a computer knows what to do with just one click for every pms, but one thing a computer can never do is to assess physically the condition of the car.

Note: SA plus yung service receptionist plus two mechanics nila ang nagcheck pagbalik ko. In addition, i asked the mechanic, "boss, naadjust ba headlight focus ng kotse ko? Mas malayo kasi ang bato ng left side compared to the right side." The toyota mechanic was like, "uh? Tingin sa kasamahan niya. Meron nga ba? Meron siguro." They weren't even sure i just said, nevermind.

I know my car has adjustment sa dash for auto levelling of focus ng headlight, but still abnoy ang bato ng ilaw.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What brand of refills had you used sir?
    Tridon or Trident. It's a USA brand if i recall correctly.

You can try Toyota North EDSA for servicing. There you can watch your car at the service bays.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]