New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 357 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    I'd suggest closest to stock overall wheel+tire diameter.

What's the stock on the Altis?
    using the tire calculator, the closest is 215-18-40. there's only a 1% difference.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    exactly the same as our 1.8S FD sir...

good hunting on your wheels smash. tapos na ba HL mo?

personally I think medyo tricky pagpili ng rims for the Altis 10th gen...

i know so i'm taking my time. di pa tapos HL's ko, next week pa bro. you can check gary's website as he just finished a 10th gen altis, quad set up.

i'll post pics of mine once it's done

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi, we are going to buy an Altis V 1.6 AT. We went to the MIAS and we were offered this pacakge at the Toyota booth:

1. P 955k less P 30k discount - P 925k (not financing)
    2. LTO 3 years free
    3. Insurance not included (we'll get outside of the dealer)
    4. Free 3M tint (one piece windshield), seat cover and car mats
    5. Free window visors
    6. Choice of plate number ending 1-4 if bought this April (P 900 for other numbers)

This offer is considerably better than what we were given just last Friday at another dealer, where the discount is P 20k only, there is a charge of P 1,200 to change to 3M tint, a charge of P 2,500 for the one piece tint at the windshield.

Is this the best package that we can get at this time? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Hi, we are going to buy an Altis V 1.6 AT. We went to the MIAS and we were offered this pacakge at the Toyota booth:

2. LTO 3 years free
    5. Free window visors
    6. Choice of plate number ending 1-4 if bought this April (P 900 for other numbers)

This offer is considerably better than what we were given just last Friday at another dealer, where the discount is P 20k only, there is a charge of P 1,200 to change to 3M tint, a charge of P 2,500 for the one piece tint at the windshield.

If you're paying cash, demand for free insurance on top of all of the freebies and discounts. I think Toyota alabang and bicutan can do that. they might just offer a 20k discount for the unit but can throw in the insurance for free. do i get you right that only the windshield would have free tint? if so, then that's absurd. Canvass ka pa sir ng ibang dealers, you'll be surprised how you can haggle for more free stuff.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    If you're paying cash, demand for free insurance on top of all of the freebies and discounts. I think Toyota alabang and bicutan can do that. they might just offer a 20k discount for the unit but can throw in the insurance for free. do i get you right that only the windshield would have free tint? if so, then that's absurd. Canvass ka pa sir ng ibang dealers, you'll be surprised how you can haggle for more free stuff.
    Baka yung windshield lang yung free na 3M, ta's the rest eh yung normal tint na ng Toyota kung ano man yun.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

2. LTO 3 years free
    5. Free window visors

Yes another 1.6V owner! Saang dealer tong nag offer? I think its ok yung deal (I'm assuming financing ba).

Earlier I chanced upon a couple of face-lifted Altis waiting at a traffic light. Isang E (Silver) variant sa left lane, G (Beige) sa gitna, ako huling dumating kaya tinabihan ko, 1.6V (Medium Silver) sa kanan. Mga wala pa kaming plaka and from different dealers pa. Almost complete sana lineup kaso walang dumating na 2.0V. La lang. Gumanda lang araw ko...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Regarding the tint, I meant that the windshield is just one piece (some times they do it in two pieces, easier to install), of course the whole car is tinted and it's 3M. : )

This is actually from a company car plan, so it's good as cash. The insurance is also covered by the company so we didn't include it in the package. Thanks for all the tips.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Usually kasi pinuputol yung tint sa windshield at rear glass, ginagawang 2 piece. Pag magaling yung installer, gagamitan lang niya ng heat gun para kumorte yung tint ng 1 piece lang

Yung nag-install ng tint sa SF namin hindi magaling e, ginawang 3 piece yung sa rear glass.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Taga Pasong Tamo sir yung nag-offer sa MIAS. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    May 2010

2. LTO 3 years free
    5. Free window visors

Ahh, try shopping with other dealers, malay you can get more than that

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]