New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 143 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm thinking of changing the front grille next year, easiest upgrade is the one liner 2.0V grille, or this, which i found on the net.

Time to start searching for a good deal.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'm thinking of changing the front grille next year, easiest upgrade is the one liner 2.0V grille, or this, which i found on the net.

Time to start searching for a good deal.
    wow nice grille! Sir vinj pwede paki post kung may nakita ka na shop na available for this kind of grille? i'm also planning to change the stock
    grille of my altis, di ko sya type!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzy View Post
    wow nice grille! Sir vinj pwede paki post kung may nakita ka na shop na available for this kind of grille? i'm also planning to change the stock
    grille of my altis, di ko sya type!
    Yep, magtimbre ako dito if i find one. There's one on sulit but the price is not for takes if you ask me (buti pa yung Vios Belta grille, mas mura).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    thank you so much sir vinj....kung andyan sana ako, 2 na tayo maghahanap. happy hunting sir and ingats!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hello! happy new year. i have a question mga sir.

1.6v 2011 ang altis ko, just wondering if there is an autolock feature na kunyari pag nalimutan mo i-lock and then you left, maglalock ba sya ng kusa? ilang beses ko na kase naiiwan na hindi naka lock yung car sa parking.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    hello! happy new year. i have a question mga sir.

1.6v 2011 ang altis ko, just wondering if there is an autolock feature na kunyari pag nalimutan mo i-lock and then you left, maglalock ba sya ng kusa? ilang beses ko na kase naiiwan na hindi naka lock yung car sa parking.
    AFAIK the altis has feature like this:....
    press the remote entry button to open the car, then if the door....any door is not opened within 30 secs. the doors will automatically lock again.
    what you are asking is mejo delikado kasi once naiwan mo carkeys or the remote inside the car then it locks itself, it will be a disaster!
    just my 2 cents....happy new year!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If you leave it unlocked, it stays unlocked. At least that's how it is with ours.
    Last edited by jut703; January 1st, 2013 at 04:31 AM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    AFAIK, in Banawe you can find the nomad style (3m copy) that's colored beige.

Bro can you give specific store in Banawe? I'm also looking for beige or gray. Ang hirap isa-isahin ng mga store sa banawe dami sumasalubong. TIA pre.

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK, in Banawe you can find the nomad style (3m copy) that's colored beige.

Bro can you give specific store in Banawe? I'm also looking for beige or gray. Ang hirap isa-isahin ng mga store sa banawe dami sumasalubong. TIA pre.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I usually go only to Autospecs and Bless in Banawe. Other shops that are popular there are Ginza, Goldcars, Jaffas. Bless quoted me P700 or P800 per meter (wala pang tawad from the owner that time). A typical sedan usually needs around 1.5m of the roll.

FC over the New Year Weekend: 13.6km/L. The MID was within .3km/L from my actual. The discrepancies are much less when i use the same pump for my fuel-ups. Best FC reading i got so far was 16.3km/L in highway driving (NLEX - McArthur) running anywhere from 60kph to 130kph.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sorry for posting here since i was after a faster reply...tsikoteers are more active here than in the workshop thread...any complaints regarding den-aire aircon shop along quezon ave near edsa? they are 1 of only 2 official denso distributors here and specialize in the denso a/c's of corollas. are their high prices worth it? they claim to use oem parts only. any feedback will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]