New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Went to Banawe yesterday in search of the elusive silicone remote cover aka key shirt. It was an exercise in futility and a wastage of time and gas. From the E.Rodriguez end to the Del Monte end, I searched in vain.

Every now and then I'd find a store selling key shirts, but they were all for the more common Toyotas (the Altis, Fortuner, Hilux, etc all share the same keys). None for the Camry/Altis 2.0.

Looks like I'll be ordering from eBay instead.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Purchased a 1.6G altis sa toyota quezon ave. last oct. 19. pag dumaan ako sa mausok na area pumapasok yung amoy sa loob. When full turn ng steering clockwise may tok ako naririnig, is this normal? tapos yung plastic cover sa ibaba ng wiper di nakaalign yung rubber strip sa may fender. Already complained to casa about it during my 1k pms. They told me papalitan daw yung plastic with rubber strip pero iorder pa nila 3 weeks na wala pa call. yung sa aircon naman kailangan obserbahan daw nila matagal, para malaman bakit pumapasok amoy sa loob. I thought pag brandnew wala masyado problema, ganun din pala same sa 2nd hand cars.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Went to Banawe yesterday in search of the elusive silicone remote cover aka key shirt. It was an exercise in futility and a wastage of time and gas. From the E.Rodriguez end to the Del Monte end, I searched in vain.

Every now and then I'd find a store selling key shirts, but they were all for the more common Toyotas (the Altis, Fortuner, Hilux, etc all share the same keys). None for the Camry/Altis 2.0.

Looks like I'll be ordering from eBay instead.
    sir jut703 san meron key shirt? eto ba yung para sa keys ng altis na may push button?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dahve View Post
    sir jut703 san meron key shirt? eto ba yung para sa keys ng altis na may push button?
    Banawe. Forgot the names of the shops, pero meron dun. They don't have any key shirts for the push-button Altises (1.6V and 2.0V). Meron for the lower end models though. But since black naman yung susi ng lower end models, I don't see the need. Yung sakin kasi, halata yung gasgas sa sides since the key is grey.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dahve View Post
    Purchased a 1.6G altis sa toyota quezon ave. last oct. 19. pag dumaan ako sa mausok na area pumapasok yung amoy sa loob. When full turn ng steering clockwise may tok ako naririnig, is this normal? tapos yung plastic cover sa ibaba ng wiper di nakaalign yung rubber strip sa may fender. Already complained to casa about it during my 1k pms. They told me papalitan daw yung plastic with rubber strip pero iorder pa nila 3 weeks na wala pa call. yung sa aircon naman kailangan obserbahan daw nila matagal, para malaman bakit pumapasok amoy sa loob. I thought pag brandnew wala masyado problema, ganun din pala same sa 2nd hand cars.
    sir dahve, pa-check nio sa casa. nakapag-claim kami sa casa. pinalitan nila yung driving shaft, kasi kapag ini-ikot ang manibela sa left or right may "tok" na sound. nawala na, at ngayon hindi na ulit bumalik.

yung pumapasok na amoy, baka naman po hindi lang naka-pindot ang recirculate. auto-climate na rin yata ang G variant. minsan po kasi kapag auto pinindot nio sa aircon nawawala din yung recirculate.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    There are times that they replace some parts like shock absorbers (nakita ko pinalitan nila), shock mounting, and some parts (i forgot the name) that are attached or included in the shock assembly. Most of the time they just re-tight and/or lubricate (that's what they said) The last time I visit (3 weeks ago) they told me they replaced the shock assembly but still the knocking sound is there. I also complain about "tok" sound when turning the wheels left and right, they said after lubrication the "tok" sound is eliminated but upon observation it is still there.
    wow i have the same problem with ian28...

kapag turn left or rigth ko yun steering meron tok sound.. pinatingin ko muna sa mekaniko ko sabi ang problem daw is yung rack and pinion.. problema naka mags ako puwede pa din kaya i pa warranty? 2 years pa lang yung sasakyan ko.. ganito na pala quality ng toyota bago pa meron ng problema tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post
    Thanks myCOROLLA_ALTIS! My car is tinted but not to dark. I'll probably go for black. Any ideas on price range of seat covers? Already request quotation from seatmate.
    That would range from 5k to 7k, depending if you want the door fabric changed to leather too. You could also ask them to make the design similar to the 2.0v. Good luck...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boytbak View Post
    wow i have the same problem with ian28...

kapag turn left or rigth ko yun steering meron tok sound.. pinatingin ko muna sa mekaniko ko sabi ang problem daw is yung rack and pinion.. problema naka mags ako puwede pa din kaya i pa warranty? 2 years pa lang yung sasakyan ko.. ganito na pala quality ng toyota bago pa meron ng problema tsk tsk
    Indeed a common problem for gen10. It's ideal you put back to stock mags when you bring to toyota to eliminate questioning. You should be eligible for warranty if your altis is below 3yrs or 100k, whichever is first.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Has anyone tried replacing their stock horns? Ano pinalit niyo? Where'd you get them, magkano, and how long ipakabit? Sorry daming tanong

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Has anyone tried replacing their stock horns? Ano pinalit niyo? Where'd you get them, magkano, and how long ipakabit? Sorry daming tanong
    I've changed it on our Altis already. Got two sets of Denso installed. It's quite loud but not as loud as the two sets of hella i got for my x-trail.

Got them from Roadstar here in Fort, since that's the most convenient for me. Price usually ranges around 800/set then add around a hundred for some
    relays, additional wires etc. There are also other more expensive ones that cost more than 2k/set.

Horn installation usually just takes one hour maximum. It's faster if it's just one set.

If you do order the key shirts from ebay maybe you can order extra sets for tsikot peeps so we can share on the shipping? hahaha

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]