New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 281 of 357 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    i have no idea sa price ng wipers ngayon.
    pero sigurado taga sa casa iyan, better call them first then compare sa labas.
    2013 pa pala pinaltan. Rubber lang P800

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbuddy View Post
    I have a 10th Gen Altis. My next PMS would be 40K kms. Do you have an idea how much would l spend at CASA for my next PMS?
    1. What parts are to be replaced?
    2. How much is the labor cost?

Thanks!
    I paid P9782.57 for my 40k PMS

1. What parts are to be replaced?

2. How much is the labor cost? P1785'

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    i have no idea sa price ng wipers ngayon.
    pero sigurado taga sa casa iyan, better call them first then compare sa labas.
    kung ordinary NWB, bosch, denso etc. brands 200 - 300 plus each bro depende sa size
    yun mga banana lang naman ang mahal aabot as much as 3k for a pair
    btw plano ko next year yung michellin brand, isang pair na sa isang box 400 - 500 plus lang

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Anyone have an idea how much wipers are? Mas mahal ba sa casa o sa speedyfix na lang ako bibili?
    there's a wide range of prices, po. from 200 bucks to 500 bucks, depending on the brand. the mall-based auto accessories shops have them in wide variety.
    make sure you know the size (length), po, as sometimes the sellers are not well-versed with them. left and right blades may not have the same lengths.
    is the banana model better than the traditional model? i don't know.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there's a wide range of prices, po. from 200 bucks to 500 bucks, depending on the brand. the mall-based auto accessories shops have them in wide variety.
    make sure you know the size (length), po, as sometimes the sellers are not well-versed with them. left and right blades may not have the same lengths.
    is the banana model better than the traditional model? i don't know.
    Okay na. Casa will replace the rubber only for P682

BTW I just had my 45k PMS done at speedyfix (liquimoly oil and baldwin filter was mine)

Guess how much the labor was? P200! FTW!!! Why did I wait so long to have my PMS done at speedyfix. Anyway for the 50k PMS I think it has to be done at the casa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

BTW I just had my 45k PMS done at speedyfix (liquimoly oil and baldwin filter was mine)

Guess how much the labor was? P200! FTW!!! Why did I wait so long to have my PMS done at speedyfix. Anyway for the 50k PMS I think it has to be done at the casa.
    refills?
    i got them for less than 200 bucks a pair. quripot me.
    of course, it's DIY. not that it's hard... just messy on the hands.. ma-itim afterward!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010

speedifix; the one at along p.guevarra san juan ba?
    nadadaanan ko kasi iyan papunta sa work, or meron pang iba?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    refills?
    i got them for less than 200 bucks a pair. quripot me.
    of course, it's DIY. not that it's hard... just messy on the hands.. ma-itim afterward!
    Yes refill only The casa will install for me

speedifix; the one at along p.guevarra san juan ba?
    nadadaanan ko kasi iyan papunta sa work, or meron pang iba?
    Yes P Guevarra. Recommended siya ng mga taga Tsikot. Pinadala ko lang yung auto, pero mabilis lang, less than 1 hr. Before 10 kasi andun na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Yes refill only The casa will install for me

Yes P Guevarra. Recommended siya ng mga taga Tsikot. Pinadala ko lang yung auto, pero mabilis lang, less than 1 hr. Before 10 kasi andun na.
    thanks, now i know,,,, kelan ko pa kasi nadidinig yan speedyfix na iyan. natuklaw na pala ako.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks, now i know,,,, kelan ko pa kasi nadidinig yan speedyfix na iyan. natuklaw na pala ako.
    The owner posts at the board every now and then

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]