New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 151 of 329 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #1501
    Nice! Galit sa pera pang mods ah.

    Side shot w clearer view of the rims.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    338
    #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Dagdagan niyo pa ng side skirts, XRS chin, rear fogs at Unichip hehehehe.
    Tapos 2.0V grille! Yun one liner! Pogi!

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    358
    #1503
    Hi guys,

    May I ask what's the best rims setup for a '09 black 1.6G altis. I need a setup that won't compromise (or at least minimal) FC, ride comfort, etc.. Ito medyo natitipuan ko kasi..



    Ok na ba ang 17'' or should I go for 18''? And what are the specs that I need to look for (offset, etc.)

    Thanks in advance (btw, yung nasa profile pic ko sana ang ideal setup ko hehe)

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #1504
    ^First and foremost, you have to find rims that come in the 5x100 pattern. That limits your choices usually.

    On 17s versus 18s, I'm personally happy with my 215/50R17 set-up but to others, 18s are aesthetically better (along with lowering springs). So for that, it's a matter of your budget and preference. Best to find a lightweight set of rims that will fit so your FC will not be affected; the popular BBS-look Rotas are heavy but if you go for those Volk Copies, they're pretty light AFAIK.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    905
    #1505
    had out 10th gen (3ZZ-FE) oil change over the weekend. Swak ang 5 incher filter with lots of room to spare pa. A cheap upgrade to the more popular BT223. See image below for reference.


    Have a good week ahead folks.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,525
    #1506
    Just an observation when I drove our Altis in SLEX.

    Cruising at 100-110kph from Drive I switched it to the Manual mode, Revs went up and according to the indicator it was in 5th gear so I changed
    to 7th gear and RPM was around 2300-2400 which was higher when it was in Drive mode. In drive engine speed was aroun 2000rpm only while cruising
    from 100-100kph.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    had out 10th gen (3ZZ-FE) oil change over the weekend. Swak ang 5 incher filter with lots of room to spare pa. A cheap upgrade to the more popular BT223. See image below for reference.


    Have a good week ahead folks.
    Hehehe... wala pa bang mas hahaba dyan? Yung tipong sasayad yung oil filter sa humps?

    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Just an observation when I drove our Altis in SLEX.

    Cruising at 100-110kph from Drive I switched it to the Manual mode, Revs went up and according to the indicator it was in 5th gear so I changed
    to 7th gear and RPM was around 2300-2400 which was higher when it was in Drive mode. In drive engine speed was aroun 2000rpm only while cruising
    from 100-100kph.
    CVT right? I guess in manu-mode the program chooses a more aggressive ratio.

    On another note, I'm thinking of ditching my 17s for OEM 16s from the V model... hmmm.
    Last edited by vinj; January 29th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    358
    #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^First and foremost, you have to find rims that come in the 5x100 pattern. That limits your choices usually.

    On 17s versus 18s, I'm personally happy with my 215/50R17 set-up but to others, 18s are aesthetically better (along with lowering springs). So for that, it's a matter of your budget and preference. Best to find a lightweight set of rims that will fit so your FC will not be affected; the popular BBS-look Rotas are heavy but if you go for those Volk Copies, they're pretty light AFAIK.
    Thanks for the input sir. Will take note of these.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    358
    #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    On another note, I'm thinking of ditching my 17s for OEM 16s from the V model... hmmm.
    Why is this bro?

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    905
    #1510
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hehehe... wala pa bang mas hahaba dyan? Yung tipong sasayad yung oil filter sa humps?

    CVT right? I guess in manu-mode the program chooses a more aggressive ratio.

    On another note, I'm thinking of ditching my 17s for OEM 16s from the V model... hmmm.

    hehehe! yung B243 pasok pa am sure. wala pa din sayad.
    Sinubukas ko nga yung LF3947, masyado malapad. sayang panalo pa naman filtering efficiency nun. pang pick up at everest lang talaga sya pwede

    hanga 7th gear pala yung altis 10.5, not bad.

    Oh why oh why? not bad naman yung 17s mo ha idol. kita ko na in person pogi naman.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]