New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    could somebody help me and see if there is an autolock feature on the 08 altis. I know i've read it somewhere that there is an autolock function when you've reached a certain speed. Mine doesnt autolock kasi.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    So far ok naman lamig ng AC ng New Corolla as compared to a Civic...
    DYC, AFAIK wlang speed sensing autolock feature ang Altis. I know that this is a feature that Honda S model Civic's installed on their new 08 models. By the way I read in another thread that the stock TVSS in Toyota vehicles is not that good. Can anyone confirm this, cause im planning to upgrade my security system to CA soon if this is the case. Also, if you know good/cheap suppliers of accessories for the new Corolla, pls post them as well. Thnx

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Toyota is not allowing the 10th generation Corolla to be converted as a TAXI that is according to an insider from Toyota..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We shall see, ganun din sabi nila sa 1st gen Altis, but eventually it became a taxi as well... Kung seryoso sila dapat gayahin nila sa honda may pinapapirma prohibiting the use of the car for rental service before they sell you the car...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DYC View Post
    could somebody help me and see if there is an autolock feature on the 08 altis. I know i've read it somewhere that there is an autolock function when you've reached a certain speed. Mine doesnt autolock kasi.
    Old altis has autolock function with speed sensor. If toyota uses the old TVSS with the new corolla, then your car's automatic keylock is disabled. Try to browse the owner's manual, TVSS programming.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    can someone advise me on this. i have 1.6G A/T with 15/65/195 tires. if i will change the tires to 15/65/205 with the same rim, will this be ok? how will this affect the ride. thank you.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I have driven various Honda and Toyota vehicles over the years and their aircon is mediocre to above average.... Nissan and Mitsubishi is the best in the aircon department....
    OT: mitsubishi sucks when it comes to aircon, we have a pizaa lancer, its aircon is always problematic

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bochok1006 View Post
    Sorry, kulang ang question ko. Newbie po dito at kukuha na ng Altis very, very soon. Would you have suggestions sa hitsura/klase ng 16/205 mags at tires na bagay ipampalit sa 15/195 ng 1.6G M/T? Type kasi namin mag-asawa ng upgrade so balak mag trade-in.

Salamat ng marami.
    Get the previous generation Camry's 17" wheels, yung multi-spoke. I think 5x114 na rin yung bagong Altis.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    OT: mitsubishi sucks when it comes to aircon, we have a pizaa lancer, its aircon is always problematic
    There is always going to be exceptions, you could be one of them....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leonking511 View Post
    can someone advise me on this. i have 1.6G A/T with 15/65/195 tires. if i will change the tires to 15/65/205 with the same rim, will this be ok? how will this affect the ride. thank you.
    Lookswise, you'd be better off with bigger rims If you do stick with the 15s and slap on the 205s, your car will be a little bit taller. Ride quality would be about the same, but fuel consumption might suffer a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekra View Post
    Get the previous generation Camry's 17" wheels, yung multi-spoke. I think 5x114 na rin yung bagong Altis.
    This is a good choice. If you can find them. These are quite difficult to find.