New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 147 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    If you can find them. These are quite difficult to find.
    You're right, most Camry owners keep theirs stock but if one is patient enough to look around, you might find a set. I saw an Innova with those Camry wheels and it made a whole lot difference in his Euro-inspired theme.

Speaking of which, I saw a brand new Altis V model with headlight washers, europlates, and lowering.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekra View Post
    Get the previous generation Camry's 17" wheels, yung multi-spoke. I think 5x114 na rin yung bagong Altis.
    thanks Dekra.

We 're due to get our Altis next week - med silver 1.6G m/t. my next concern with shifting tires (even to 205/65/r16 similar to the V models) is that the warranty for the suspension may be voided by toyota. is this true?

salamat sa feedback.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Keep your stock wheels.

Have any problems? Switch them back.

If the tire and wheel size comes stock on your car, there should be no issues... if you're getting 18" wheels that weigh fifty pounds or more... then they can claim that it would destroy your suspension.

I'd rather be on the safe side. The shocks of the new Corolla seem softer than the previous gen, so it's best to wait a while and see how they hold up, to be safe.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leonking511 View Post
    can someone advise me on this. i have 1.6G A/T with 15/65/195 tires. if i will change the tires to 15/65/205 with the same rim, will this be ok? how will this affect the ride. thank you.
    from 195/65/15 to 205/65/15, no significant change on the ride. the tire will just slightly stick out of your fenders because your new tire will be thicker by 10 mm. (very small), and some increase (although very insignificant) in fc.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Just some inputs on the 10th gen corolla. I had a chance of driving a 1.6V toyota corolla altis with auto tranny to ilocos norte. The ride is kinda smooth and the aircon is cool even if the temperature outside is 36 degrees. The average fuel consumption is 14.62 per liter at speeds not exceeding 80 km/h and 13.12 at speeds of 100 to 140(on xpressway). The tank is overflowingly full(shell cubao) and i divided the kilometers traveled from the time i refueled(Shell San Fernando La union).

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Anybody know where i can find a place that makes a good leather seatcover for the Altis 08?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    actually i dont get it why most people say 10th corolla is a disaster. It actually looks good and i think the design will last some time without getting you tired of it. It might lack a bit of sportiness but a few steroids should do the trick

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DYC View Post
    Anybody know where i can find a place that makes a good leather seatcover for the Altis 08?
    You can try Seatmate in Mandaluyong (532-2104 look for Leonard). Just got mine last month. Happy ako sa gawa nila. Parang orig considering na ako daw unang 2008 Altis na nagawan nila. Pati yung front and back arm rests nagawan nila ng paraan...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    how much was it bro? What color did you get? Could you post some pics?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DYC View Post
    how much was it bro? What color did you get? Could you post some pics?
    I got it for P4,800. It will take them about 1-2 hours to install. I got a beige Altis so beige din yung kunuha kong leather seats. As requested, here are a couple of pics...