New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1470
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carchayser View Post

Balak ko palagyan ng front and rear skirts. Watcha guys think and san pnaka-ok bumili ng aftermarket parts?

wheels muna bago skirts and chins...imho

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    wheels muna bago skirts and chins...imho
    Nasasayangan kasi ako pag pinalitan ko agad yung wheels. Lalaspagin ko muna yung wheels bago ak bbli ng bago.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carchayser View Post
    Nasasayangan kasi ako pag pinalitan ko agad yung wheels. Lalaspagin ko muna yung wheels bago ak bbli ng bago.

i mean don't sell your stock rims, buy an aftermarket one for porma and track mode, take your stock for long trips and pang ngaragan. hehe ganyan ginagawa ko till last month eh, nangailangan kase ako ng pera, binenta ko yung stock rims ko. medyo matrabaho nga lang papalit palit.

congrats pa din

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Bagong altis nag swimming sa ilog summer na daw kasi
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWI6_OzWH4"]YouTube- xe ôtô Altis mÃ*u Ä‘en lao xuống hồ Giảng Võ 2010.AVI[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    i mean don't sell your stock rims, buy an aftermarket one for porma and track mode, take your stock for long trips and pang ngaragan. hehe ganyan ginagawa ko till last month eh, nangailangan kase ako ng pera, binenta ko yung stock rims ko. medyo matrabaho nga lang papalit palit.

congrats pa din
    mejo matrabaho nga haha. dbale lalaspagin ko nalng un stock tires and rims bago ako magpalit. para kahit papano nasulit ko siya haha.

Thanks for the suggestion :D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    question gurus: will installing third party parking sensors outside the casa void my car's electronics warranty?

And also, saan ba OK na nag-iinstall ng parking sensors? I would like them to be color-keyed to my car, not just the black ones I'm seeing around (mine is 1.6G MT silver metallic).

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    question gurus: will installing third party parking sensors outside the casa void my car's electronics warranty?

And also, saan ba OK na nag-iinstall ng parking sensors? I would like them to be color-keyed to my car, not just the black ones I'm seeing around (mine is 1.6G MT silver metallic).

Thanks!
    The branch (Toyota Ortigas) where I got my car installs after market Back Sensors aside from the original. The price they quoted me was around 4.2K compared to 7K+ for the original. All are black colored including the factory supplied sensors.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post

Thanks!
    You can install those black ones and have it painted to body color. And no, it shouldn't void your warranty.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    To those asking me for a headunit, I will be returning to the Philippines next week. Let me know if you want a GPS headunit for the Altis and I can handcarry it home. altis16v*gmail.com

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    guys with 10th gen 1.6 (3zzfe) advise ko lang to avoid the sludge problem. follow your pms strictly. since kayo po ang may "time to prevent" sa problem na to. your cars are younger than mine.

i just opened my engine top cover (yes i have a 9th gen with the same 1.6 engine as yours). at 93.5k km, my engine is still sludge free.

here is the picture