New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 151 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post
    Not likely. The panel for the GL+'s 7-inch headunit looks different from the one used for the GLX's 10-incher. You'll probably have to get a custom job.

Dealers might probably sell the 10-inch headunit and upgrade later on, but there aren't any accessories for the 2018 Vitara yet (at least at where I got my GL+). I'll update once they come in. Meron pang utang ang agent ko sa akin na ilang accessories na napag-usapan namin.
    Hi thanks for the reply. Would you know if the HU of gl+ has mirrorlink? I want to use waze and other apps on the HU via cable to my android phone since no wifi ang 7". Im thinking or just getting the gl+ if the mirrorlink works well. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jssantos79 View Post
    Hi thanks for the reply. Would you know if the HU of gl+ has mirrorlink? I want to use waze and other apps on the HU via cable to my android phone since no wifi ang 7". Im thinking or just getting the gl+ if the mirrorlink works well. Thanks!

Yes it has.

Sent from my m2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    HU of GL+ has a mirrorlink feature. Natest ko to using my android phone. Once linked via USB, your phone screen will be mirrored on the HU. From there you will enable you to control your phone using the HU.

Sent from my m2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    That's good to hear. But there is one YouTube video I've watched that it only works when you are on idle or hand brake is engaged or something. But once you are moving the mirrorlink gets disconnected. I hope someone can verify if it still works while driving hehe.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by anomaly View Post
    Not true (at least until yesterday when I was there). It's the GL+ that's on display. It's situation like this when you see the true color of these dealers. They bleed you dry knowing that everybody else wanted to own one. 'Ika nga "to the highest bidder".

Sent from my SM-G9287 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yep. The funny thing is.... each time you raise the topic of 'prioritization' to any dealer, you will always see that poker face and hear that monotone response stating that they treat everybody equally. Regardless of the mode of payment and how the order was placed. Though in reality, their eyes are fixated on how much money they could squeeze out from us clients.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmacutter View Post
    Yep. The funny thing is.... each time you raise the topic of 'prioritization' to any dealer, you will always see that poker face and hear that monotone response stating that they treat everybody equally. Regardless of the mode of payment and how the order was placed. Though in reality, their eyes are fixated on how much money they could squeeze out from us clients.
    Hi. Do you have your unit already?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    It's true actually. I called them up this morning and they told me they will let me have it through cash payment if I'll get the comprehensive insurance worth 40k and LTO. But in the afternoon they told me they gave it to someone who opted for in-house financing.

I already gave up nå makaka kuha ako ng glx before the year ends. I just hope the excise tax for Vitara is not that high and the "rumor" about price increase won't happen anytime soon.

We're on the same boat bro. Crossing my fingers that impact of this TRAIN initiative will not be that ridiculous. How I wish as well that Suzuki PH will not take advantage of the high demand leading to increase in SRP (chances are slim though so let's brace for it nalang).

#pinaasalangako

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    To those who's still waiting for the unit to be released, Just in case the price of vitara increase to absurd level next year, what do you think will be our best alternative?
    Last edited by kestrell; December 22nd, 2017 at 11:16 AM. Reason: typo

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hi. Do you have your unit already?

Nope, I don't. Remember when I mentioned that my dealer assured me (2-3 weeks ago) that a red/black unit has been allocated to me and it's just waiting for CS# assignment? Well that was the biggest "paasa" I have ever encountered.

I have been chasing them up since last week. It went from 90% sure delivery this December, to "Pasensya na sir wala pa ring balita. Walang binibigay na unit si planta.". That's the same set of sentences I've been receiving since then.

Tried contacting Suzuki Philippines itself to check what's up but I keep on getting referred to their customer service representatives who are only equipped with standard, preset spiels and nothing more.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    May na-release na Gray/Black GLX sa Alabang. Inggit! haha

Confirmed na pala na may ganung kulay.

Found a nice armrest, kaso UK based and looks like they don't ship to the Phil.

Suzuki Vitara 215> Armster 2 Armrest - Armster UK

Bro, found the same product weeks ago and I already made an inquiry. They do ship to the Philippines but with added shipping cost. I almost placed the order since I was made to believe back then that it was only days before I receive my GLX. Good thing I held back kasi nadali ako ng Suzuki.. lakas magpaasa. Haha..

Please see costs below and get back to me if you are interested …

Suzuki Vitara Armster 2 £74.96
    Shipping (airmail tracked) £42.50
    Total £117.46

Kind Regards

Dave Rigby | Sales & Support
    Armster UK | Office: 0345 193 0422 | Fax: 0845 224 6781
    Unit 17 Lea Green Business Park St.Helens Merseyside WA9 4TR
    Armster UK - Armster Armrest Sales & Support