New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachim1 View Post
    Sir do you think it's possible for the GL+'s HU to have a TV? Was planning to buy the pocket TV sana kaya lang walang wifi ang GL+ variant natin. Ano kayang pwedeng work around for this?

EDIT:

Also, when you got your unit, may kasama na bang sd card for navi? My SA updated me re: the sd card and she apologized kasi di daw pala free yung navi so I have to pay additional pa. Pero sa brochure nila standard naman ang navi.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    "specifications subject to change without prior notice."

"standard caveat from the manufacturer/dealer."

good luck, po.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sleep View Post
    Yuna ng sabi sakin ng SA. I reserved the GLX Turquoise pero sabi niya, wala na daw GLX turqoiuse color kaya pinapili ako sa GLX gray/black or black/white variants. Sinigurado ko pa nga kasi wala sa brochure nila yung ganung color for GLX.

Anyways, i hope to get mine this week. Waiting pa din ako
    This is true. Good choice on the color gray/black although black/white is not that bad. Saw both colors when I was toured by the sales agent in their "stock room".

Sent from my SM-G9287 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    Make fast guys. TRAIN was already signed by the president couple of hours ago. :twak:

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    My...my..my beloved country.
    Naiwan na tayo ng TRAIN...
    What to do, follow the trail and flow...

Seriously, had my reservation payment of 5k for GLX last Dec 11.
    Hope they will not hold the unit in time of of TRAIN implementation.
    Very stressful...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Made my reservation nov 18. Goodluck to all of us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    How much yung madadag sa GL+ at GLX kapag na implement na yung TRAIN?

will the GLX fall to the 1M-4M bracket? or less than 1M bracket ?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachim1 View Post
    Sir do you think it's possible for the GL+'s HU to have a TV? Was planning to buy the pocket TV sana kaya lang walang wifi ang GL+ variant natin. Ano kayang pwedeng work around for this?

EDIT:

Also, when you got your unit, may kasama na bang sd card for navi? My SA updated me re: the sd card and she apologized kasi di daw pala free yung navi so I have to pay additional pa. Pero sa brochure nila standard naman ang navi.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    The GL+ headunit has RCA input. You should be able to connect a digital TV box to it.

May kasamang SD card for navi yung GL+ ko. My agent also updated me saying it wasn't free (5K worth daw), pero still delivered dahil kasama na sa napag-usapan namin yun.

On a side note, when you do get your SD card, ingat sa pag insert sa slot. My agent mentioned a customer who inserted the SD card the wrong way, forced it to go in, busting the headunit in the process.

I don't know how that happened, though, as there is a small diagram on the slot's cover showing how the card should be inserted. It was very easy to insert.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kestrell View Post
    How much yung madadag sa GL+ at GLX kapag na implement na yung TRAIN?

will the GLX fall to the 1M-4M bracket? or less than 1M bracket ?
    ************ ran a list of possible price increases for various vehicles and the Vitara GL+ was on it.

See here.

From 938,000 to 987,345 given some assumptions.

Treat it as a ballpark figure. And if what my agent said was true, also expect that Suzuki will increase the price of the Vitara next year as the current prices are introductory. My agent said to expect the GL+ pricing to settle around where the GLX is currently priced.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    But if you already made the reservation, affected pa rin kaya ng price increase? Excise tax mukhang walang lusot pero sana sa price increase protected na yung naka reserve

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical-One View Post
    Agree.
    Suzuki is a good brand and it's all over here in Tokyo. EcoSport? Not even released here. Ford, lower brand compared to Japanese cars - sorry.
    May Vitara ba sa Japan? Haha

Going there early next year, baka may mahanap na arm rest. Lol

Still waiting for my Red GLX. May for release ata uli kanina sa Caloocan, blue GLX.

Still hoping for a 2017 release. Since this week ang promise pero mukang malabo na.

Quote Originally Posted by jssantos79 View Post
    But if you already made the reservation, affected pa rin kaya ng price increase? Excise tax mukhang walang lusot pero sana sa price increase protected na yung naka reserve

Sabi ni SA wala ata price protection. Nag bayad na din ako kanina ng DP pero reserved na ako Since Dec 1.

Not sure what will happen if financing..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    Make fast guys. TRAIN was already signed by the president couple of hours ago. :twak:

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    I am positive na hindi makakadeliver yung SA sa promise nila.