New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 151 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Saw a red one with a black roof last night in Makati. Don't know the variant pero it had HID headlights and what looked like a third party reverse camera.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Saw a gray-colored Vitara earlier along Sucat. It does look better than an Ecosport.

Any reviews on how this small crossover handles on the road?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Saw a gray-colored Vitara earlier along Sucat. It does look better than an Ecosport.

Any reviews on how this small crossover handles on the road?
    It handles rather well given its size and engine. Steering is the lightest among vehicles I've driven. Engine responds to my input well and doesn't seem to lack power for casual city driving. I've driven a 1.2 Swift before and I sometimes feel that model lacks power at acceleration; the Vitara's 1.6 engine is from an old Swift model and doesn't have the 1.2's lack of power for me.

It handles the slight bumps/road imperfections very well, and I feel it's better at the slightly bigger ones than my previous car (a Fiesta). There's a little tire noise from the stock Continental tires starting at the 60-80 kph range, but nothing that the stereo can't drown out. I also noticed some wind noise when a rear window is down and the same side front window isn't (solved by also pulling down the same side front window).

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    May dumating na isang red sa Caloocan.

Ako na next in line. Whew!! Suspense!!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    May dumating na isang red sa Caloocan.

Ako na next in line. Whew!! Suspense!!
    Nice! GLX boss? Until now I am still waiting for mine. Had GLX red reserved since November, dealer said I am first in line for the color+variant.. but till now, no good news.

BTW, for those who are considering GLX Horizon Orange, meron sa E.Rod. Although they seem to be pulling out all the stops in order to get the highest profit from clients (i.e. mandatory comprehensive insurance with dealer, no free LTO, etc.).... They claim that they already have the unit in their showroom... but when I asked for the CS# ending, they replied "100k down payment first before it can be disclosed.."

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmacutter View Post
    Nice! GLX boss? Until now I am still waiting for mine. Had GLX red reserved since November, dealer said I am first in line for the color+variant.. but till now, no good news.

BTW, for those who are considering GLX Horizon Orange, meron sa E.Rod. Although they seem to be pulling out all the stops in order to get the highest profit from clients (i.e. mandatory comprehensive insurance with dealer, no free LTO, etc.).... They claim that they already have the unit in their showroom... but when I asked for the CS# ending, they replied "100k down payment first before it can be disclosed.."
    Yup red GLX. If for some reason di na release sa first in line, akin na yung unit hehe.
    Images from my SA
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Yup red GLX. If for some reason di na release sa first in line, akin na yung unit hehe.
    Images from my SA
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Dang nice!!! You're blessed with a good SA. Hahaha..

Sana mag back out for some reason yung nauna sa iyo.

BTW, in-house financing ka ba sir? If yes, pa-share naman ng offer sa inyo. Thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Dang nice!!! You're blessed with a good SA. Hahaha..

Sana mag back out for some reason yung nauna sa iyo.

BTW, in-house financing ka ba sir? If yes, pa-share naman ng offer sa inyo. Thanks
    Bank PO ako sir.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010

Not true (at least until yesterday when I was there). It's the GL+ that's on display. It's situation like this when you see the true color of these dealers. They bleed you dry knowing that everybody else wanted to own one. 'Ika nga "to the highest bidder".

Sent from my SM-G9287 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by anomaly View Post
    Not true (at least until yesterday when I was there). It's the GL+ that's on display. It's situation like this when you see the true color of these dealers. They bleed you dry knowing that everybody else wanted to own one. 'Ika nga "to the highest bidder".

Sent from my SM-G9287 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    It's true actually. I called them up this morning and they told me they will let me have it through cash payment if I'll get the comprehensive insurance worth 40k and LTO. But in the afternoon they told me they gave it to someone who opted for in-house financing.

I already gave up nå makaka kuha ako ng glx before the year ends. I just hope the excise tax for Vitara is not that high and the "rumor" about price increase won't happen anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app