New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    To those who already got their unit, did your SAs tell you about the break-in period? Saw a post in the fb group re: proper break-in for the Vitara.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    whats written in the owners manual?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Just follow on what's on the manual.

I think avoiding high revs lang ang kailangan for a few hundred kms.

No need to do a long drive.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachim1 View Post
    To those who already got their unit, did your SAs tell you about the break-in period? Saw a post in the fb group re: proper break-in for the Vitara.

One of the engineers at the dealer told me no need for a long drive since the unit has already been broken in at the factory.

He was more interested to know how my Vitara performs and encouraged me to use it as a daily driver already.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Just follow on what's on the manual.

I think avoiding high revs lang ang kailangan for a few hundred kms.

No need to do a long drive.
    Correct. The manual advises the following for the first 960 kilometers:

• After starting, do not race the engine. Warm it up gradually.
    • Avoid prolonged vehicle operation at a constant speed.
    • Avoid full throttle starts.
    • Avoid hard braking, especially in the first 320 kms.
    • Don't drive slowly at high gear.
    • Drive at moderate speeds.
    • Do not tow a trailer.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    May Vitara ba sa Japan? Haha

Going there early next year, baka may mahanap na arm rest. Lol

Still waiting for my Red GLX. May for release ata uli kanina sa Caloocan, blue GLX.

Still hoping for a 2017 release. Since this week ang promise pero mukang malabo na.

Sabi ni SA wala ata price protection. Nag bayad na din ako kanina ng DP pero reserved na ako Since Dec 1.

Not sure what will happen if financing..
    Dealer's top priority is in-house financing. I offered to pay cash, get the insurance from them for 40k plus shoulder the LTO payment of 10k. In the end, talo pa rin ako sa in-house financing.

Sent from my SM-G9287 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Yes, they really prioritize in-house financing that's why I really opted for it knowing that's the case. Sinabi rin naman upfront ng SA ko na they really prioritize yung mga in-house over cash and bank PO especially now na mataas ang demand for Vitara. She also confirmed that indeed, the current price is just introductory and will definitely see and increase in SRP next year aside from the additional excise tax.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Mga sirs, we invite you to join the Suzuki Vitara Club PH group in FB. We can share our experiences there and raise our concerns if we have any. And also if may mga soon to be released mods na din for the Vitara we can share dun.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    May Vitara ba sa Japan? Haha

Going there early next year, baka may mahanap na arm rest. Lol

Still waiting for my Red GLX. May for release ata uli kanina sa Caloocan, blue GLX.

Still hoping for a 2017 release. Since this week ang promise pero mukang malabo na.

Sabi ni SA wala ata price protection. Nag bayad na din ako kanina ng DP pero reserved na ako Since Dec 1.

Not sure what will happen if financing..
    yes. Vitara here is called Escudo

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical-One View Post
    yes. Vitara here is called Escudo
    Ok thanks. So far wala ako makita online na armrest for Vitara/Escudo.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post
    The GL+ headunit has RCA input. You should be able to connect a digital TV box to it.

May kasamang SD card for navi yung GL+ ko. My agent also updated me saying it wasn't free (5K worth daw), pero still delivered dahil kasama na sa napag-usapan namin yun.

On a side note, when you do get your SD card, ingat sa pag insert sa slot. My agent mentioned a customer who inserted the SD card the wrong way, forced it to go in, busting the headunit in the process.

I don't know how that happened, though, as there is a small diagram on the slot's cover showing how the card should be inserted. It was very easy to insert.
    Guys, anyone here who had their GL+ installed reverse camera the one same with the GLX yun oem type camera? If you had can i know which casa have the available camera and how much? Thanks