New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Welcome to the club bro. Your situation is exactly the same as mine in that dealer (40k insurance and 10k LTO).The black/white top GLX was already assigned to me and I was about to pay when I was informed that it was given to someone else.

Sent from my SM-G9287 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Can we upgrade the 7" infotainment of gl+ to 10" with wifi of glx? I might go for gl+ if this is possible. I like the idea of using waze and Spotify straight on the infotainment kasi via wifi.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jssantos79 View Post
    It's true actually. I called them up this morning and they told me they will let me have it through cash payment if I'll get the comprehensive insurance worth 40k and LTO. But in the afternoon they told me they gave it to someone who opted for in-house financing.

I already gave up nå makaka kuha ako ng glx before the year ends. I just hope the excise tax for Vitara is not that high and the "rumor" about price increase won't happen anytime soon.

On average, How much lang ba ang comprehensive insurance para 1M worth na car?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Anyone here tried mirrorlink on gl+?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    anyone knows where i can buy this type of reverse camera? I think it will fit the vitara, almost look same as the glx model camera, saw this in the net for grand vitara camera

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMC View Post
    anyone knows where i can buy this type of reverse camera? I think it will fit the vitara, almost look same as the glx model camera, saw this in the net for grand vitara camera
    Sorry i dont know why the picture cant be attached. It looks like the plate light cover of the vitara but connected to a camera

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    May na-release na Gray/Black GLX sa Alabang. Inggit! haha

Confirmed na pala na may ganung kulay.

Found a nice armrest, kaso UK based and looks like they don't ship to the Phil.

Suzuki Vitara 215> Armster 2 Armrest - Armster UK

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    saw this on ebay, anybody knows if there is a shop selling this tyoe of camera here for vitara?

Car Rear View Reversing Camera for Suzuki Grand Vitara /Suzuki SX4 Hatchback | eBay

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Anyone here tried mirrorlink on gl+?

I don't think the GL+ has Mirrorlink; I don't see the option for it. You have Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calls and playing audio from your phone.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Can we upgrade the 7" infotainment of gl+ to 10" with wifi of glx? I might go for gl+ if this is possible. I like the idea of using waze and Spotify straight on the infotainment kasi via wifi.

Not likely. The panel for the GL+'s 7-inch headunit looks different from the one used for the GLX's 10-incher. You'll probably have to get a custom job.

Dealers might probably sell the 10-inch headunit and upgrade later on, but there aren't any accessories for the 2018 Vitara yet (at least at where I got my GL+). I'll update once they come in. Meron pang utang ang agent ko sa akin na ilang accessories na napag-usapan namin.