New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 267 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    pa join po ako dito.. just got my Suzuki APV M/T Type II.... so satisfied.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Epats View Post
    Yes. E10 compatible mga 'to. Fuel injected na kasi. In my case I tried all types of gasoline there is... and found out the engine runs smoother if it's high octane.
    not all fuel injected engines are E10 compatible. Our 2002 Altis is not E10 compatible. 2005 and newer are.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    got apv gs last 2008. sold it and got a glx 2009.medyo malakas fc nya. may alam b kyo guys na gadget pang economize .thnks

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nameless411 View Post
    inspected a suzuki apv GA., ok naman - sa mga GA owners po- how long does it take to cool the entire cabin (hanggang 3rd row) using the front aircon alone?

also po - how do you find the finish ng ceiling? parang lawlaw kasi beige na fabric yung nakita ko sa showroom (shaw)....
    i suggest u put the a/c sa 2 or 3, pag malamig na ,saka mo hinaan.d advisable palagay aircon sa likod.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hi, magkano kuha mo sa unit? anu diff nya sa glx? thanks.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda naman ang SGX ha!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Epats View Post
    Yes. E10 compatible mga 'to. Fuel injected na kasi. In my case I tried all types of gasoline there is... and found out the engine runs smoother if it's high octane.
    Hi sir!, and other Suzuki APV users...

Im using Shell Unleaded eversince and Im sure that its already with E10... question is.. which is more less fuel efficient? using Unleaded? or the Premium gasoline?

Thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hello everyone, my family also own APV with G15A engine and yes I'm Indonesian. currently I'm creating a blog for this car, currently still in Indonesian language.

current FC is 1 lt / 12 km using mixed 90 - 95 octane fuel and a light tuning on the engine

and that's all I wanna say, nice to meet you all. ^_^

oh by the way, here's a latest picture of my APV during an event in jakarta

and a video from my friend, testing his APV type 1 A/T in highway

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8fd61gRCI"]YouTube- 2010-04-13, Tol JORR (Cikunir - Bintara)[/ame]

*sorry for my bad english

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    Hi sir!, and other Suzuki APV users...

Im using Shell Unleaded eversince and Im sure that its already with E10... question is.. which is more less fuel efficient? using Unleaded? or the Premium gasoline?

Thanks in advance!
    hi olidot, i think d ata puede ang apv sa premium. un tlaga ang kabilin bilinan ng lola, este ng suzuki dealership dito mindanao.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by azpirins View Post
    hello everyone, my family also own APV with G15A engine and yes I'm Indonesian. currently I'm creating a blog for this car, currently still in Indonesian language.

current FC is 1 lt / 12 km using mixed 90 - 95 octane fuel and a light tuning on the engine

and that's all I wanna say, nice to meet you all. ^_^

oh by the way, here's a latest picture of my APV during an event in jakarta

and a video from my friend, testing his APV type 1 A/T in highway

YouTube- 2010-04-13, Tol JORR (Cikunir - Bintara)

*sorry for my bad english
    Hi, is apv really popular in your country? hows the performance of your ride? did you encounter some problems? dont worry, your english is fine.

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]