Aug 2005
    tic toc tic toc tic toc...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    from my personal experience...

city = 20 MPG (8.50 Km/L)
    highway = 22 MPG (9.35 km/L)

2 short and chubby asians would be very comfortable sa backseat...3 would be pushing it. anyone over 6 feet with long legs would feel cramped sa backseat, even with the front seats moved forward. but the best way to find out for sure is to go to the dealer and check out the vehicle, maybe even take it for a spin.
    Salamat ng marami fxt!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quick update:

After a couple of weeks of waiting, my new FXT will finally be released tomorrow afternoon! Many thanks to all, expecially HBV, XTR and FXT for sharing their thoughts with me. This is a big purchase for me and I appreciate you guys steering me in the right direction.

Too bad I leave for India on Monday. Was looking forward to spending at least a week driving around in my new baby before I go.

Paolo, I'll be in the office tomorrow afternoon. Joyride?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congrats bro on your new ride! :clap:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    congrats and welcome to having a subaru of your own, sarap idrive nyan and handling is superb, never mind the gas consumption dahil if you can afford a vehicle like that, i see no reason why you can't afford gas for it. kung papalarin pa ako gusto ko sana kumpletuhin at makakuha din sana pa ako ng legacy and outback (sana manalo sa lotto or deal or no deal para sa b9 tribeca)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    After a night driving the Forester, I can say I'm very happy with my choice. Kaka-adik i-drive.

May nakasabay pa ako 4 new owners sa delivery area ng Subaru. These people got red, black and blue 2.5X Foresters and a Silver WRX STI !

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Oh wow another brother in the Subie Family! Congratulations! Easy on the gas pedal though :D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    congratulations on your purchase! now, take it on a long trip (preferably high altitude with cool climate like baguio) and you'll love it even more.

honga pala, what color did you choose?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Talagang nakakaaddict i-drive ang Forester (model 2001) and its still quiet and reliable after 6 years. Hope you'll enjoy it as long as I have.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *FXT

I wanted blue but the wifey wanted black. Guess kung sino nasunod hehe

Subaru Forester