New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 341 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    obviously, bias ako , but since this car may be coming to RP soon, just a quick preview. hopefully they'll price it right and properly support subarus sa RP. if so, it may give the RAV4s, CRVs, etc. a run for their money, it'll certainly leave them in the dust.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...016&q=Forester

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    naku...i like! :D

pero knowing them, normal forester lang siguro. di nga dinala yung WRX STi eh, WRX lang

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    according to this, RP will be getting the 2.0X and the 2.5XT, wala nga lang yung Forester STi. heck, we don't get the STi, so why should you?

http://www.motorimage.net/PH/showroo...?section=specs

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    oh wow, i stand corrected. :D

lamang naman dito we did get the evos from the casa, in limited quantities lang nga way back pa. hehehe. :p

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    im not sure, but is there a thread abt it? di naman ako bibili, but just to feed my curiousity......xiexie!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kwento ko lang mga bossing.

Got to test drive the Forester last Sat. Edsa, Ortigas Ave, White Plains, Edsa.
    I wanted to take it sana to Katipunan para ihataw, pero company policy did not allow it. We were 4 in the car so I could not really get a feel of the power, sanay kasi ako mag isa o 2 lang kami sa kotse. Anyway here are my comments on the car.

1. the interior has a very nice finish that is not too plasticky compared to compact sedans (exlucing the 2006 Civic), and especially when compared to the Tucson. Styling is very laid back, and not as stylishly cool as the interior of the new Vitara. Still, the classic look should look good for years to come.

2. there are 8 cupholders!

3. gotta love that 3 spoke steering wheel

4. power was fairly good, it accelerated smoothly but was not as jerky as a Rav4 (2 liter, 4wd, lighter body). I guess fuel economy might be down from the 2 liter rav because of the bigger body of the Forester.

5. I was shocked at the noise dampening properties. I redlined the Forester and no one in the car noticed.

6. Driving the Forester was very comfy, parang nagdadrive ako ng Toyota Highlander which I really enjoyed driving from Chicago to Ohio.

Anyway, eto lang mga observations ko, pasensya na Im not a pro reviewer kasi hehe. For the price, I would take this car. Considering its competition:

Suzuki Vitara
    Toyota Fortuner
    Mazda Tribute
    Honda CRV

The Vitara and the Fortuner should give the Forester a good challenge sa sales charts.

I just wish I could take the Forester out to the back roads of Batangas. Going around Ortigas center wasn't really much of a test drive

MAy naka drive ng Forester 2.5 XT dito? Comments naman

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er
    Kwento ko lang mga bossing.

Got to test drive the Forester last Sat. Edsa, Ortigas Ave, White Plains, Edsa.
    I wanted to take it sana to Katipunan para ihataw, pero company policy did not allow it. We were 4 in the car so I could not really get a feel of the power, sanay kasi ako mag isa o 2 lang kami sa kotse. Anyway here are my comments on the car.

1. the interior has a very nice finish that is not too plasticky compared to compact sedans (exlucing the 2006 Civic), and especially when compared to the Tucson. Styling is very laid back, and not as stylishly cool as the interior of the new Vitara. Still, the classic look should look good for years to come.

2. there are 8 cupholders!

3. gotta love that 3 spoke steering wheel

4. power was fairly good, it accelerated smoothly but was not as jerky as a Rav4 (2 liter, 4wd, lighter body). I guess fuel economy might be down from the 2 liter rav because of the bigger body of the Forester.

5. I was shocked at the noise dampening properties. I redlined the Forester and no one in the car noticed.

6. Driving the Forester was very comfy, parang nagdadrive ako ng Toyota Highlander which I really enjoyed driving from Chicago to Ohio.

Anyway, eto lang mga observations ko, pasensya na Im not a pro reviewer kasi hehe. For the price, I would take this car. Considering its competition:

Suzuki Vitara
    Toyota Fortuner
    Mazda Tribute
    Honda CRV

The Vitara and the Fortuner should give the Forester a good challenge sa sales charts.

I just wish I could take the Forester out to the back roads of Batangas. Going around Ortigas center wasn't really much of a test drive

MAy naka drive ng Forester 2.5 XT dito? Comments naman

i did, here in shenzhen. just couldnt believe the performance. we sprint, did 100 in about 6-7 secs and rest is history...

see this link.....http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...aru+experience

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently thinking of getting either a Subaru Forester XT or a Santa Fe CRDi. I've found a lot of information and user feedback on the Santa Fe but can't seem to find much on the Forester.

Test drove both and I prefer the Subaru .

Are there Subaru owners out there who'd like to share their experiences with their rides?

Thanks all.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ask Bunge, he has both.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    hp, ala pa yung forester nya. 530d pa lang.

Page 1 of 341 123451151101 ... LastLast
Subaru Forester