New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I dont know about wade but the other trades have been reflected. The game patches naman to update player movements

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I dont know about wade but the other trades have been reflected. The game patches naman to update player movements

sir anong console po gamit niyo? do ps4 have those updates? thank you!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yes ps4 is what i use. The games update

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Datablitz has tons of choices. Yes a gaming controller is fine for most games. You only buy a joystick (thrustmaster) if youre into flight simulations.

Thanks again bro.,- was in DataBlitz ATC last night and I've looked/seen the Thrustmaster joystick at P1,400. Bought the Logitech joystick instead at P1,700... Better feel and more controls available.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Surprisingly, a number of flight simulator games have made a comeback.

Aerofly FS 2:

Dovetail Game's Flight Sim World - nice modeling of a bird strike.

X-Plane 11 is kinda old. But, it's the latest in the series so far.

Battle of Stalingrad

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bought the Logitech joystick instead at P1,700... Better feel and more controls available.
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro? That's the one I have. It's a pretty old design. I bought mine back in 2003. It's more for the casual crowd. But, nowadays? I'm fine with that.

I used to have a separate throttle control and rudder pedals set up. Now? The Logitech is adequate enough.

But, if your kid is serious about a career in aviation, he might eventually go with the more advanced set up.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks again bro.,- was in DataBlitz ATC last night and I've looked/seen the Thrustmaster joystick at P1,400. Bought the Logitech joystick instead at P1,700... Better feel and more controls available.
    Good choice. Cant go wrong with Logitech. Built to last.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    3 straight days playing the mod, Call of Chernobyl. Yeah, sure. My character died way too often. But, I find doing odd jobs in the STALKER world (free-explore mode) very addicting.

The night time action in particular I like. I don't know why. Perhaps, it's because I spent so much of my time being awake and outside at night in the dark. Deja vu.

Heck. The total darkness reminds me of fishing at the lake with my uncle. When no fish is biting, we'd look up and see shooting stars and even satellites moving on a straight line across the stars.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 30th, 2017 at 08:43 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Playing Shadow of Chernobyl..... The game I have now from GoG along with the Complete mod seems to be more stable than last I remembered it.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Call of Pripyat. I finally got the squad through Jupiter Underground without losing anyone. Not sure where Zulu went off to. He never came back to the Jupiter zone.

Videogames anyone?