New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I'm sure you mean from 2TB to 5TB, right?
    Yup. One of the few times I make a typo. He He. I'm still not used to TB.

I replaced a number of 500 GB SATA hard drives with 2 TB ones. I'll add them as internal storage to my kids' PCs.

The 1440p dashcam video clips from our June-July 2017 road trip takes up almost 320 GB by themselves. Then, there's video footage from the 1080p camcorder and a bunch of short 4k ones from the iPhones. I definitely need more space.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Anyone playing paladin..

Sent from my F3212 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Got a good deal from Lazada recently for a 1080ti Aorus so I'm back to gaming. Currently playing GR Wild Lands and Shadow of War. Grabe kahit 1080p gaming, on ultra settings and a little bump on resolution scaling I can still max out the 1080ti.
    Eh the Ti is the fastest of the fastest na. Didnt know shadow of war was so spec hungry.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Yup. One of the few times I make a typo. He He. I'm still not used to TB.

I replaced a number of 500 GB SATA hard drives with 2 TB ones. I'll add them as internal storage to my kids' PCs.

The 1440p dashcam video clips from our June-July 2017 road trip takes up almost 320 GB by themselves. Then, there's video footage from the 1080p camcorder and a bunch of short 4k ones from the iPhones. I definitely need more space.
    Haha, yeah

Videos really consume the bulk of the storage space of HDD's. Since I really don't archive, I delete all my media files (TV shows and Movies) as soon as I watch them.

We have two NAS'es in my parents' house though. One has 8x6TB in RAID5 and the other at 8x4TB in RAID5 too
    Got a good deal from Lazada recently for a 1080ti Aorus so I'm back to gaming. Currently playing GR Wild Lands and Shadow of War. Grabe kahit 1080p gaming, on ultra settings and a little bump on resolution scaling I can still max out the 1080ti.
    How much did you score it for? I use an EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 but haven't tried Shadow of War yet. Though I heard that it's really really taxing!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Got it for 37k from Lazada about a month ago when there was a sale. Some scenes drops my FPS below 60 on my current graphic settings.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Got it for 37k from Lazada about a month ago when there was a sale. Some scenes drops my FPS below 60 on my current graphic settings.
    That's a bummer! I use a 144Hz GSync 1440p monitor.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Tried shadow of war......cool game. Im torn between playing that and my racing games now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't even worry about games dropping below 60 fps. I usually can't perceive the frame drop. There are a lot of things that can cause lag, tugs, and jerks in game movement even if the framerates are in triple digits.

Crysis, for example, was much more playable at 20-30 fps than ES: Oblivion running at 40-50 fps.

The framerates of the STALKER games are frequently at 100+. Yet, they are the jerkiest set of games I ever played on a PC, especially when the character is sprinting. The engine that powers them is simply terrible. If the STALKER world wasn't so engaging, I'd erase all of them.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I don't even worry about games dropping below 60 fps. I usually can't perceive the frame drop. There are a lot of things that can cause lag, tugs, and jerks in game movement even if the framerates are in triple digits.

Crysis, for example, was much more playable at 20-30 fps than ES: Oblivion running at 40-50 fps.

The framerates of the STALKER games are frequently at 100+. Yet, they are the jerkiest set of games I ever played on a PC, especially when the character is sprinting. The engine that powers them is simply terrible. If the STALKER world wasn't so engaging, I'd erase all of them.
    Looks like a temperature issue and my card is throttling down. I checked my temps and it was reaching 90c and the fans are only spinning about 60%. Adjusted my fan curve so the fans will spin 100% at 70c and now temps stay at 75c.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Looks like a temperature issue and my card is throttling down. I checked my temps and it was reaching 90c and the fans are only spinning about 60%. Adjusted my fan curve so the fans will spin 100% at 70c and now temps stay at 75c.
    thermal paste upgrade.. hehee

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Videogames anyone?