New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 38 of 355 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 3547
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #371
    huge



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,866
    #372
    Having a budget deficit means...

    Philippines to borrow more from foreign lenders

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Having a budget deficit means...

    Philippines to borrow more from foreign lenders
    Our 'friends' across the sea?

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,815
    #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Having a budget deficit means...

    Philippines to borrow more from foreign lenders

    the days of low interest rates for PH are over despite the investment grade rating

    US bond yields are rising

    investors will be demanding higher interest rates from PH going forward

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,407
    #375
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    the days of low interest rates for PH are over despite the investment grade rating

    US bond yields are rising

    investors will be demanding higher interest rates from PH going forward
    Looks like bsp is gonna increase the rates this coming board meeting.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,815
    #376
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Looks like bsp is gonna increase the rates this coming board meeting.
    Pressure on BSP to move

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,506
    #377
    Tsk tsk. Very bad for my upcoming loan. Philippine Economy Talk

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,352
    #378
    Ack!!!!!!! Ughhh bad news indeed.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,040
    #379
    About time!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,707
    #380
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Pressure on BSP to move
    Yup,- that's what we heard from a recent meeting with one of the top 3 banks....


Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk