Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    SERVICE Manual or OWNER's Manual?
    its owner's manual sir, sorry

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cc81352 View Post
    its owner's manual sir, sorry
    Let me see if my dad still has his. He has a 1998 Nissan Vanette.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Let me see if my dad still has his. He has a 1998 Nissan Vanette.
    thx sir! 98 vanette din kasi sa akin

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Got a 95 Vanette last Friday. Been tinkering with it since Friday and was quite satisfied so far. 2 Things though that I need help on, 1st is the matting on this Vanette is really ugly. Could someone kindly advise me on what replacement matting I could get and where I could get it?. Secondly, I can't seem to fold the last row seat. I removed the 2 headrests and folded the backrest but it seems that it's only able to fold half way, so I tried to pull every lever on the seat but it wont budge. It seems that it only folds up to that extent. I'm a bit hesitant on forcing it to fold further fearing that I might end up breaking it. Need advise please...Thanks

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by van118 View Post
    Got a 95 Vanette last Friday. Been tinkering with it since Friday and was quite satisfied so far. 2 Things though that I need help on, 1st is the matting on this Vanette is really ugly. Could someone kindly advise me on what replacement matting I could get and where I could get it?. Secondly, I can't seem to fold the last row seat. I removed the 2 headrests and folded the backrest but it seems that it's only able to fold half way, so I tried to pull every lever on the seat but it wont budge. It seems that it only folds up to that extent. I'm a bit hesitant on forcing it to fold further fearing that I might end up breaking it. Need advise please...Thanks

You need not remove the headrest, bro. I surmised that you have released the 3 locks at the base of the seat (two in the front leg support; one in the back leg support). If you did, then just fold the backrest and then pull and at the same time lift the seat and it will fold by itself. Make sure to clear the back of the third row when folding the 4th row.

Also, have you accomplished popping the rear windshield? Cool for a van, isn't it?

8701:soccer:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Thanks for your help. I was finally able to fold the last row seat. Now I can put my stuff at the back. Going back to my 1st problem, Perhaps some vanette owner may share some info on where I can buy proper matting for my vanette. The one currently installed is Fing ugly. Sana naman someone can share some ideas kahit DIY. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Now, if you don't really need the last row of seat, then just remove it. It still occupies a significant amount of cargo space, even if it's folded. It's also heavy.

Can't help you there bro.,- I am still using the original matting of the Vanette..... (IMHO, it's still way way better than the matting of the Grand Starex...- Now, that's a real pain in the rear because you've paid > P1M for the van...... )

8701:soccer:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by van118 View Post
    Thanks for your help. I was finally able to fold the last row seat. Now I can put my stuff at the back. Going back to my 1st problem, Perhaps some vanette owner may share some info on where I can buy proper matting for my vanette. The one currently installed is Fing ugly. Sana naman someone can share some ideas kahit DIY. Thanks.
    Try to check with the accessory shops or the auto section in Ace Hardware for a custom set to be made; we got ours from the CASA back in 1993 when we bought our (now-sold) Vanette (one of the very first units in fact as it was delivered on the launch day)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    [SIZE="4"]Does anybody know how many HorsePower the Nissan Vanette Z20 engine has?[/SIZE]