New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 290 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    * franster & sniping one, mga boss you need to let the horns do the honkin'. ibig sabihin, you have to go out and audition the horns for yourselves. don't let anyone tell you what's good for your nav and what's not. ang busina ang boses ng nav mo. it's what distinguishes him (or her) from other navs on the road. as for my nav, boses nya 1 set mitsuba + 1 set truck air horns

have a nice drive on your new navs!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    * franster & sniping one, mga boss you need to let the horns do the honkin'. ibig sabihin, you have to go out and audition the horns for yourselves. don't let anyone tell you what's good for your nav and what's not. ang busina ang boses ng nav mo. it's what distinguishes him (or her) from other navs on the road. as for my nav, boses nya 1 set mitsuba + 1 set truck air horns

have a nice drive on your new navs!
    Nobody naman is telling them what to get for their Horns. We are just here to suggest. It all boils down to their choice.

And I suppose they will audition before they buy. I know they are smart enough to choose the Horn of their choice kaya nga they got the NAV amongst other pick-ups in the first place diba?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    kaya nga they got the NAV amongst other pick-ups in the first place diba?
    APIR tayo Madam President! NAV nga the best pick up sa category na ito overall... Balance of power, comfort, and utility. Mura pa PMS!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    What's with the trolling?

Nag suggest lang naman ng horns na maganda diba.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Mga bossing, try po ninyo ang MARUKO HORNS from Japan!

This is what I have in my SF right now and my former SF... Kung gusto ninyo ng pambugaw ng bus or jeep, ito ang sagot sa mga yan! (hehehehe)

This is available po at MASPRO in Banawe. You can call them at 731-0301 and look for Sir Benjie or Maricel. Meron din naman iba pang choices ng Horns like Stebel, Bosch, etc.

Try to audition these Horns sa store para malaman ninyo what is the best for your NAVARA.

By the way, meron din silang ibang mga accessories for your NAVS!
    Madam magkano kuha mo dito sa Maruko?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    4,000 Pesos ang Maruko Super Three

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    4,000 Pesos ang Maruko Super Three
    Thanks googling it now

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by qman View Post
    Madam magkano kuha mo dito sa Maruko?
    Hello sir! Tama po si SG na 4K po ang set of 3 horns ng MARUKO. Actually the NAV of Sir mnmg_2000 is carrying the MARUKO Horns. Bagay na bagay sa magandang pick-up ninyo! (hehehe)

It's up to you naman po kung anong Horn ang gusto ninyo ipalit sa NAV ninyo. Kung sakaling mapunta kayo sa Banawe, pwede naman po audition itong MARUKO at iba pang mga horns...

Pero honestly, ganda talaga ng tunog nitong businang ito... Its three pitches (low,med, hi) tapos sabay sabay pa!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^^ Figures from user manual: litres(lmp qt)
    Dry engine = 7.9 (7)
    Drain and refill with oil filter change = 7.6 (6-5/8)
    Drain and refill without oil filter change = 7.1 (6-1/4)

I buy 8 litres (4litres per container) and use 7-7.5L, excess is used for topping-up after the 5k kms oil-filter change interval. BTW its moutul crdi fully-synthetic and is good for 10k kms.

the casa dont recommend use of fully synthetic oil... only mineral is used by the casa..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bakit daw? Kaya pala mura PMS ng NAV kasi mineral oil ang gamit...