New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 290 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    Welcome Santa Fe and Tucson peeps! lol

I think Sir Tidus1203 has been looking for a pickup for a while now, and pleased to say the Nav is looking to be his first choice.

Sir OJ213 summed it all up above, we don't need power in numbers to say how good the Navara is (Quality over quantity), the facts speak for itself and it definitely lives up to all expectations.

To all prospect Navara buyers who won't find much info on PH forums, go check out the International Navara sites and see how hundreds of them put their Navara's through hell and back and yet, it still manages to clock up high mileage.
    Yes I read a lot of comments for International Navara sites and still its my precious decision to select.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Mga navara lovers ano pong RPM reading nyo when cruising 170Km/hr, salamat po...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    How could it be?

Yung post ni Ladyrider ay almost 8 hours behind your post.
    i would encourage you to refrain from such kinds of posts, they just use up server space more suited for topics related to this part of the forum. i've already posted my apologies to ladyluck. anymore of this and i might have to join p-noy's media seminar to avoid another mis-quote...

...and now, back to the topic at hand...

there used to be a time sa NNE they tried to discourage me on full synthetic oil use, lalo na if you bring your own oil. pero sa nakulit ko yung SA ko he actually told me after that next change oil ko would be at 10k km, top-up na lang sa 5k km oil filter change. pero note nila yan sa resibo 'user's oil'

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ladyrider: Ate, please delete my post(s). Thanks.

Welcome Santa Fe and Tucson peeps! lol

I think Sir Tidus1203 has been looking for a pickup for a while now, and pleased to say the Nav is looking to be his first choice.
    Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, nag hahanap na si tidus ng ipapalit sa Honda Accord niya. Sana nga Navara na. Kaso dumating ang Ford Fiesta. hehehe.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; August 9th, 2010 at 11:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bugso lang ng puso yung Fiesta, to be honest why pick up? Kasi every 3 days or so nagdadala ako ng 3 sacks of rice, meat and veggies sa resto ko... Kaya naman ng Santa Fe pero kitang kita na bumababa na yung suspension sa likod I am afraid sa kataglan baka ma stress yung suspension and of course since enclosed yung Santa Fe paminsan may amoy... Yung Fiesta eye candy lang talaga!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I like the Fiesta! Hard to say something bad about it. Well, maybe the price...

Note: The Navara doesn't have a lock for the bed door. Not a problem for most, but may pose a problem for some... Easily remedied by aftermarket mods of course :D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sorry wala ako masyado alam sa Pick-ups kasi maka-SUV ako

Kapag nilagyan ba nung bed cover (with lock), may pag asa parin na mabuksan?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ohh... That's one negative tidbit I didn't know. Thanks for the info...

Also does the stock radio have any form of iPod connectivity?

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ohh... That's one negative tidbit I didn't know. Thanks for the info...

Also does the stock radio have any form of iPod connectivity?
    Sir Tidus, if you like, I can show you the Nav of Sir Mnmg para makita mo yung features. Kahit nga ako gustong gusto ko dina-drive kaya lang minsan di ko matancha yung likod! (hehehehe)

Kaya lang diba nakita mo sa pictures na lifted na then nagpalit na kami ng mags and tires.

Ride is still good! Hindi matagtag... The only problem, we don't like the interior kase madumihin! Cream kase ang loob eh! Bute pa nga yung Brute version eh grey ang loob! (hehehehe)

We are leaning on having the sidings and seats re-upholstered with a combination of real and synthetic leather.

Yung lock sa likod unfortunately wala talaga. Pero kung lalagyan mo ng cover or carryboy na takip, baka magawan pa ng paraan!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Tama ka diyan ate LR. Napag usapan na natin kanina yang Leather. Mas practical po kasi kapag 60% Genuine, 40% Synthetic, kasi yung parts na synthetic hindi naman na-uupuan.

Kahit sa door sidings, pwede na rin yung synthetic leather (usually naman ganyan).

Yung Steering wheel at console box cover ba leather na?

Nawala ba yung stiffness ng ride after the lifting?