New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 290 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah definitely dapat lagyan ng cover yung bed kasi baka nakawin yung mga gamit sa bed kung wala... Dami ko pa naman nakikitang skwatter kids na umaakyat sa bed ng pick up and steal...

Sige ba I would be very interested to see sir mnmg's NAV. Holler me kung kailan kayo pwede... ALam ko busy si sir mnmg so baka mahirap so just take your time...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ohh... That's one negative tidbit I didn't know. Thanks for the info...

Also does the stock radio have any form of iPod connectivity?
    NO! If you're after the 4x2 A/T, which I have, you'll have to suffer with a regular CD-player. Only 4x4's have the CD-MP3 function.

iPod connectivity can be achieved via an FM transmitter, with a huge loss of sound quality of course.

Man, I'm not sounding like a good Navara Ambassador am I? Apart from that, Nav all the way

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yeah definitely dapat lagyan ng cover yung bed kasi baka nakawin yung mga gamit sa bed kung wala... Dami ko pa naman nakikitang skwatter kids na umaakyat sa bed ng pick up and steal...

Sige ba I would be very interested to see sir mnmg's NAV. Holler me kung kailan kayo pwede... ALam ko busy si sir mnmg so baka mahirap so just take your time...
    Hehehe ok lang po yun... I can get the NAV anytime naman... Palit muna kami kotse!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nako syempre medyo disappointing nga kasi almost all cars ngayon kung wala man AUX or USB ports at least MP3 capable via CD...

Anyway, mukang the only solution is to change the head unit...

I am analyzing kasi thoroughly all the pros and cons of both trucks and I appreciate all the inputs!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ala eh kelan kaya maglalabas ng pick-up ang hyundai eh? ala ehano kaya papangalan nila sa pick-up nila eh?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifugi_Navi View Post
    ala eh kelan kaya maglalabas ng pick-up ang hyundai eh? ala ehano kaya papangalan nila sa pick-up nila eh?
    Ala eh! OT na po kayo Sir!

Maayos na po ang usapan dito sa thread ng NAVARA.

Kung gusto po ninyo eh sa prisinto na lang kayo magpaliwanag.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Anyway, mukang the only solution is to change the head unit...

I am analyzing kasi thoroughly all the pros and cons of both trucks and I appreciate all the inputs!
    [SIZE=2]You can have all the features you want by replacing the HU. NAVs HU can be replaced with any 2DIN units out there, the other pickup you have to replace some hard-to-find bits in the dash.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ifugi_Navi View Post
    Ala eh! meron naman sila pickup search mo- mukhang starex na flatbed ang likod.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Ha saan casa yan? NGQA ako bro pero recently lumipat ako sa NNE para ma compare ko. If im using fully-synthetic they allow 10k kms bet changes, kung mineral every 5k kms.
    NGO kami, Nissan Gallery Ortigas. Siguro kelangan painumin yung SA para pumayag haha. Pero Autohub din ba ang NGQA? They should have the same policies di ba?

*tidus
    What sold me the Nav was its power, ride and handling. I like to drive fast and it's really fun throwing the thing into corners. And I liked how silent the engine is considering its a diesel. The HU of the 4x2 is a bit of a disappointment but the speakers are decent, and because the engine is silent you can appreciate any mods you make to your sound system. Meron kasing ibang diesel na yung diesel clatter is so audible upgrading your system seems a total waste.

*SG, Ladyrider
    Saan ba maganda magpa reupholster ng sidings? I'd like to see what the siding could look like with leather.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    *SG, Ladyrider
    Saan ba maganda magpa reupholster ng sidings? I'd like to see what the siding could look like with leather.
    yah if you dont mind pa post naman ng pics noong leather sidings ng nav kung me nakagawa na.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ala eh! meron naman sila pickup search mo- mukhang starex na flatbed ang likod.[/QUOTE]

ito ba yung sinasabi mo sir?

Hyundai H200 pick up truck.