New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 290 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by franster View Post
    thanks guys. Obsessed pa ata ako sa pagka"brandnew" ng navara ko eh so maybe i can't still accept the fact na magkakascratches parin yung plastic interior soon. Oh well! might as well enjoy the ride.
    Sir Franster...I have one tip on our door sill or the vinyl stepping...unclip that sill and remove it carefully....and wrap a plastic cover around and fix with a clear masking tape underneath.....just put a hole on the plastic for the clips....and snap it on again...

simple DIY that will minimize or avoid any scratches on our door sill...every time we step inside our truck...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    newbies lang po me.

i just bought my new nissan navara 4x4 m/t. im selling my oem 4x4 tire with mags. 99% thread life i just pick up my unit in crvi makati den right away i upgrade my tires to 20" chrome wheels.

any interested buyers just pm me or call or txt me 09239939074.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good day NAV owners,

Quick question. How much liters of engine oil does the 2.5L engine need?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^^ Figures from user manual: litres(lmp qt)
    Dry engine = 7.9 (7)
    Drain and refill with oil filter change = 7.6 (6-5/8)
    Drain and refill without oil filter change = 7.1 (6-1/4)

I buy 8 litres (4litres per container) and use 7-7.5L, excess is used for topping-up after the 5k kms oil-filter change interval. BTW its moutul crdi fully-synthetic and is good for 10k kms.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Many thanks for the answer...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    gud morning mga sir...kakukuha ko lng ng navarra ko..1 week old pa lng..ask ko lng anong horn ba mganda...yung malakas sa stock horn at yung di naman scandalous ang dating..ayoko kasi ng masyado malakas kasi ayoko din ng binubusinahan ako ng malakas..hehehe!!

any brand or model?tnx mga sir...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by eavesdropper View Post
    Sir Franster...I have one tip on our door sill or the vinyl stepping...unclip that sill and remove it carefully....and wrap a plastic cover around and fix with a clear masking tape underneath.....just put a hole on the plastic for the clips....and snap it on again...

simple DIY that will minimize or avoid any scratches on our door sill...every time we step inside our truck...

Have you tried this yourself, sir? How did it go? BTW, I have temporarily put a thin plastic on it.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sniping one View Post
    gud morning mga sir...kakukuha ko lng ng navarra ko..1 week old pa lng..ask ko lng anong horn ba mganda...yung malakas sa stock horn at yung di naman scandalous ang dating..ayoko kasi ng masyado malakas kasi ayoko din ng binubusinahan ako ng malakas..hehehe!!

any brand or model?tnx mga sir...
    Me too. Planning on upgrading the horn of my nav. Which is better for the truck? HELLA or BOSCH?

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Me too. Planning on upgrading the horn of my nav. Which is better for the truck? HELLA or BOSCH?
    Mga bossing, try po ninyo ang MARUKO HORNS from Japan!

This is what I have in my SF right now and my former SF... Kung gusto ninyo ng pambugaw ng bus or jeep, ito ang sagot sa mga yan! (hehehehe)

This is available po at MASPRO in Banawe. You can call them at 731-0301 and look for Sir Benjie or Maricel. Meron din naman iba pang choices ng Horns like Stebel, Bosch, etc.

Try to audition these Horns sa store para malaman ninyo what is the best for your NAVARA.

By the way, meron din silang ibang mga accessories for your NAVS!
    Last edited by LadyRider; August 9th, 2010 at 10:51 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Have you tried this yourself, sir? How did it go? BTW, I have temporarily put a thin plastic on it.

Effective and well protected...use the thick one...clear plastic cover wrap around it...you can purchase variety of thickness to a Long-last dealer...selling linoleum and upholstery....not the one for covering notebooks available at bookstores....just be careful on the clips..while removing and snapping out...because I broke one of this