New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 290 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    * ladyrider, i ment no offense to you on my post regarding horns. its just a recommendation on my part as i do believe that the horn you install on your ride is a matter of personal preference. i actually did'nt see your post until after i had submitted mine

I concur, I think no offense meant by cypedx44, mabait at matulungin sa mga ka-club niya.

Kaya hwag na sanang lumala at kagaya ng napag-uusapan, parang busina lang din yan... depende sa pandinig, may mahina ang dating at hindi napapansin at may nakakabingi...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Bakit daw? Kaya pala mura PMS ng NAV kasi mineral oil ang gamit...

as suggested daw ng Manufacturer sa thailand, anyway sir just wanted to ask you kung bakit mo nasabi mura PMS ng Navara?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    basta kahit anong busina mapili ninyo wag lang stock.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    as suggested daw ng Manufacturer sa thailand, anyway sir just wanted to ask you kung bakit mo nasabi mura PMS ng Navara?
    Compared to other trucks specifically Strada mas mura sya... Yung NAV nasa 5K yung 10,000 PMS sa Strada umaabot minsan ng 10K kada PMS...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Compared to other trucks specifically Strada mas mura sya... Yung NAV nasa 5K yung 10,000 PMS sa Strada umaabot minsan ng 10K kada PMS...
    I say the word is reasonable compared to other pick up , mahal na nga bili ng Navara mahal pa din PMS baka wala na maging member ng navaraclub niyan,
    for my 10k pms it cost me 6,400k for my 20k PMs it cost me 12k,discounted na yan

it all depends na din siguro sa parts na kelangan palitan during your PMS

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Try reading the Strada PMS thread, you'll know what I mean by expensive PMS...

Pero yung 20K mo medyo mahal na... Dami na siguro pinalitan nyan...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Try reading the Strada PMS thread, you'll know what I mean by expensive PMS...

Pero yung 20K mo medyo mahal na... Dami na siguro pinalitan nyan...
    no need to do that sir, wala naman ako strada eh, 11,700 is the standard rate of the casa for 20k pms, try reading Navara pms thread, ay sorry wala na pala,

I dont lurk around other forums that does not concern me sir, unless im planning to buy one

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah ikaw wala pero for me who is searching for info on trucks I read everything and that is what is scaring me with the Strada and making me hesitant of getting that one...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Yeah ikaw wala pero for me who is searching for info on trucks I read everything and that is what is scaring me with the Strada and making me hesitant of getting that one...

I bought the navara for its Power, load and towing capacity,a real workhorse looks come after (good thing its not the case for the Navara),form follows function as they say, if you will buy a pick up you must be using it for something, it all depends on what will do with it if thats whats your after on buying a truck then your on the right forum sir
    my 2Cents

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Welcome Santa Fe and Tucson peeps! lol

I think Sir Tidus1203 has been looking for a pickup for a while now, and pleased to say the Nav is looking to be his first choice.

Sir OJ213 summed it all up above, we don't need power in numbers to say how good the Navara is (Quality over quantity), the facts speak for itself and it definitely lives up to all expectations.

To all prospect Navara buyers who won't find much info on PH forums, go check out the International Navara sites and see how hundreds of them put their Navara's through hell and back and yet, it still manages to clock up high mileage.