New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 204 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    aha!!! when i went to casa to install the stepboard with led, the technician noticed that the lock pin of some of stepboards were broken. the tchnician told me that the installer of the power locks and stereo may have caused them because it was installed locally. Now your door panels may have similar damge... winterpine kaya may gawa???? hmmmmm..... noenetheless, hello whoever they are, your technician should be trained or it will bomerang back.. freindly advice, those incharge of C5 casa units may have caused them.....peace man/.........

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    according to peter of winterpine, the casa techs can't do anything about it because they are the one who installed it. if it was an engine or other mechanical defect then they can service it. so, it's best to inform your SA so they can forward your concern to winterpine. nakaka irita minsan kasi na kabago-bago lang nag sasakyan mo, susi ang gamit mo pag bukas at pag lock nakakahiya din tingnan sa mga katabi mong nakaparada.
    thanks for the info. will talk to my SA sa citimotors sa makati about it. bad trip nga minsan ayaw mag engage ng alarm tapos lakas pa ng ulan, basa na ako ayaw pa rin kaya had to do lock it manually tapos gumana din yung auto alarm parang nang aasar pa. anyway thanks again.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Alarm remote not working??

this also happened to me. After winterpine installed the steering mounted audio controls. When i got home the alarm remote wasn't working( kelangan pa susi-an)

What i did was. I just removed the battery of the steering remote...tried the alarm remote..it worked...then put the battery back on the steering remote. and the alarm remote has been working fine since yesterday.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mconvert View Post
    Alarm remote not working??

this also happened to me. After winterpine installed the steering mounted audio controls. When i got home the alarm remote wasn't working( kelangan pa susi-an)

What i did was. I just removed the battery of the steering remote...tried the alarm remote..it worked...then put the battery back on the steering remote. and the alarm remote has been working fine since yesterday.

nangyari din sa akin kanina to! almost threw the remote!
    nakakahiya, ang dami chicks nakatingin tapos gamit ko susi, sabay alarm.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hmm sa akin baligtad naman... there are times na ayaw gumana nung steering wheel remote. i dunno kung battery or kung may problema sa remote mismo.

anyone knows kung saan nakakabili ng battery nun? i've tried several stores and so far wala sa mga tinanungan kong bilihan ng watch or cameras.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Good day. I admire the MS better than the fort. However I come to know that the MS 4x2 whose engine is the 2.5 diesel. This is the same engine used in the L300 van only with turbo plus the CRDI system.. is that right ? so then its the same engine of the Space gear (Diesel) that came out 10 or more years ago. I understand that this particular engine is "ma-usok" since I own a space gear. Would it have the same effect to the MS maybe 3 years from now considering a new vehicle fitted with an old engine ??

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No its not. The only thing similar is the displacement. The DiD is common rail don't compare it with old school diesels found in the L300...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dons23 View Post
    Good day. I admire the MS better than the fort. However I come to know that the MS 4x2 whose engine is the 2.5 diesel. This is the same engine used in the L300 van only with turbo plus the CRDI system.. is that right ? so then its the same engine of the Space gear (Diesel) that came out 10 or more years ago. I understand that this particular engine is "ma-usok" since I own a space gear. Would it have the same effect to the MS maybe 3 years from now considering a new vehicle fitted with an old engine ??
    they're not same, the 4d56 fitted to new strada's and monty's are new gen 4d56 engines. go search 4d56 at wikipedia. you'll see what I'm talking about bro.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    thank you SIRS for the enlightenment.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sag0 View Post
    hmm sa akin baligtad naman... there are times na ayaw gumana nung steering wheel remote. i dunno kung battery or kung may problema sa remote mismo.

anyone knows kung saan nakakabili ng battery nun? i've tried several stores and so far wala sa mga tinanungan kong bilihan ng watch or cameras.
    I think the battery is similiar to the ones used on computer motherboards.

Page 6 of 204 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.