New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 204 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mconvert View Post
    I think the battery is similiar to the ones used on computer motherboards.
    thanks for the info sir! i hope you're right. now i know where to go next...

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    hi guys,
    i want you to update on my complaint of thug thing when starting. the casa has quit dealing with it. it is just my uniit among thousand that has the problem. after changing the rubber support for the engine which did not solve the problem.
    the casa told me not to bring the unit yet to their service because they have no solution yet comming from the plant (mitsu plant in phil).

so please, when getting nes GLS SE. feel the starting at least 5 times and road test. beacuse it (thug) hapens when the body engine is hot. i presume the rubber support for the trany and engine gets soft when heated. Thus the engine vibrates to hit the chais and body.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks to c5.... the above problem is gone...... they made some putol yATA. i take some pics and post

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by easyman3 View Post
    Thanks to c5.... the above problem is gone...... they made some putol yATA. i take some pics and post
    putol?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i has some rattles at the back pag nalulubak (can be heard when the audio / music is off) i think parang sa glass window/s. dunno kung saan really or is it a result from low sound frequency when i'm listening ng medyo malakas?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    i has some rattles at the back pag nalulubak (can be heard when the audio / music is off) i think parang sa glass window/s. dunno kung saan really or is it a result from low sound frequency when i'm listening ng medyo malakas?
    maybe nga sir malakas ka nga magpabayo...

pero kidding aside, glass rattling? meaning there's something loose... better have it checked sir. ako konting tunog na marinig ko nilalapit ko agad sa casa eh.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    pag dinala mo sa casa yan, ttest drive lang nila at sasabihin di nila ma tukoy kung saan haha!!
    kung ako nasa lugar mo, punta nalang ako sa isang expert na audio shop.
    palagyan mo ng dynamat!! bwahahaha!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Try also checking the suspension.. Cause i had that too then it turned to something like a metal hitting each other which automatically pointed me to the suspension. And true enough, the shock absorbers were broken... lukily they admitted that it was a factory defect so they'd change it for me even if its a non warrantable part.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    helo mga sirs just got my silver montero yesterday, problem is ng moist kagad ung headlights kagab after k ginamit ung oto. meron na ba nakaexperience ng ganun problem sa mga monty owners? tnx.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jwr motors View Post
    helo mga sirs just got my silver montero yesterday, problem is ng moist kagad ung headlights kagab after k ginamit ung oto. meron na ba nakaexperience ng ganun problem sa mga monty owners? tnx.
    Yup i experienced that before lalo na pag rainy weather.. mawawala din yun pag nainitan..

Page 7 of 204 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.