New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 501 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    Anybody knows what is the maximum USB size our HU can handle? Tried using my 320Gb drive but was not recognized.
    The HU only recognises drives in the FAT32 format. It won't work w/ NTFS formatted drive. FAT32 works for file below 4GB.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    *kutangbato, what is the size of the headrest monitors, is it 7" or 9"? the 9" is quite pricey also even at winterpine araneta. For the rear camera, the one holed to the bumper really cost more.
    sir tuazon7,

it is 7"...yup it is quite pricey at winterpine. have you tried araneta accesories near winterpine and tsikot also? imo mas cheaper at ok gumawa.
    rear camera based on md alcapone mas ok un price ng pinagpagawan nya (tsikot shop).

thinking of right now kung morel maximo or DLS? palitan lang un sub par na stock na nilagay ng winterpine sa ating mga monty.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=md_alcapone;1728941]with night vision ang camera clear during night time...

Hi Guys, looking at this, it seems to me that the camera can easily be removed and stolen. Have you thought of any way to secure the camera? Maybe using one of those plate covers but baka di mag kasya. Or maybe cutting a hole on those plastic plate covers for the lens to come out? What about those who have installed cams inside the rear door behind the glass, happy with the install and video quality? Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    This is fine

but if you guys can manage to arrange group buy, mas maganda ang ganitong style, look for night vision capable lang

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs...olesalers.html

Check and compare with Pajero peeps kung same size lang ng Monty ninyo

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys is it possible to update the GPS of the Montero Sport. I went o Antipolo today and could not get the GPS to find some streets.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    group buy na tayo guyz for the night vision capable rear cam!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    group buy na tayo guyz for the night vision capable rear cam!

yung sa alibaba or sa tsikot ang bibilhin ninyo ?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    will try to find one in alibaba since i am currently here in china. Even my unit will still to be released when I get home..

hope somebody can confirm that this camera will fit on the license plate lights.
    Last edited by prince777; April 23rd, 2011 at 09:13 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    For those with 2011 GLV and GTV

Here is the specs of our current GPS Navigator. According to inav there is a new update.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Sir Slick paano makikita yan? pag ginamit mo ba GPS lalabas yan bigla? gaya nung kapag need mo na pa pms?

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]